+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAVORITE BOWL, SO FAR

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: FAVORITE BOWL, SO FAR

Rooting for Rutgers at the moment. No real reason, just that they haven't had all that much recent success. Underdog syndrome.

USC vs Texas? I can't pick a winner but assume that every Tech football fan wants USC to win in order to further suggest through the ever-entertaining comparative-score route that Louisiana Tech ended the season better than either one.
    If Texas wins, we wouldn't have much fun with it. I believe it is quite possible Texas will lose to USC by as large a margin at Fresno did.

Except for growing up spending my summers on the Texas shore of Caddo Lake, I don't love much about the state or its colleges and have few great Texas memories other than on Caddo. Welllllll, some.
    May the best team win!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I did too. I think it was simply called The All Star Game. Speaking of pulling for the underdog. I am pulling for Rutgers even though I picked AZ St in the Pick Em contest. I am getting tired of the AZ St whiners calling for a flag every time they don't complete a pass.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    I KNEW I would get somebody riled up , just didn't expect the name-calling!

Of course, until it actually happens, no one will ever know, will they?
    Sorry about the name calling. I wasn't necessarily referring to you. I was just saying that anyone who TRULY believes that a college team could beat a professional team is just wrong.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    By the way, its Glen Mitchell, 119 Marlou Circle, Ruston, LA. YOu can come attempt to shove it up my ass any time you feel like it ASSHOLE.
    OOOOOO!!!!!! This posting forum is hardcore. It's like the ghetto forum.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

OK, update time.

Me, most exciting game to watch, up 'til now, was ASU vs. Rutgers.

WOW, how'd our TECH qb end up at ASU ?? Or, perhaps Rutgers ??

Rudy Carpenter was SUPERB ! ! ! ! Ryan Hart was GREAT ! ! ! !

jmo

Still gotta pick NAVY as my "most entertaining" team to watch, in action, so far, on the field, tho.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB
    WOW, how'd our TECH qb end up at ASU ?? Or, perhaps Rutgers ??
    I'm not sure what your talking about, but we got Tim Rattay from Phoenix.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

ASU has a pitiful defense but a good offense. Rutgers just gave out of gas, they don't quite have the athletes YET. Rutgers will have Hell keeping Schiano, especially if they go to a couple more bowl games.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    I'm not sure what your talking about, but we got Tim Rattay from Phoenix.
    What I meant was we traditionally have had qbs who could throw the ball somewhat like those two dudes in the AzStU-Rutgers game last night. :rolleyes4

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

The one thing you can say about that game is exciting! That's what happens when nobody has a defense. I also picked ASU in the pick'em contest but after watching Rutgers in the first I had to pull for them.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

By the way, its Glen Mitchell, 119 Marlou Circle, Ruston, LA. YOu can come attempt to shove it up my ass any time you feel like it ASSHOLE.
    Wow, how old are you? Are you that guy that never got out of Ruston and still acts like he is in high school? OKay, okay, you are tommy toughnuts, harry harddick, billy badass even. I am scared dude, really. Anyway, you act like I am saying USC isnt a great team, they are. It is just ridiculous for ESPN to try to compare a team from the fifties to a team of today. It was a different game then. Guys didnt have all summer to just work out and do nothing, most probably went back and helped daddy on the farm or other things. Weight training wasnt a big thing then. Herbstreit keeps saying there is no way the 55 Sooner team would have competed with USC because they had lineman smaller than me. Well, no shit, you might as well say that OK couldnt have beaten most D1 schools. It just shows how ridiculous the comparison is and how bad ESPN wants to hype up USC. I would jsut like to see them lose for that reason alone. By the way, do you have some tie to USC? You sure act like you do, and I am just wondering.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Wow, how old are you? Are you that guy that never got out of Ruston and still acts like he is in high school? OKay, okay, you are tommy toughnuts, harry harddick, billy badass even. I am scared dude, really. Anyway, you act like I am saying USC isnt a great team, they are. It is just ridiculous for ESPN to try to compare a team from the fifties to a team of today. It was a different game then. Guys didnt have all summer to just work out and do nothing, most probably went back and helped daddy on the farm or other things. Weight training wasnt a big thing then. Herbstreit keeps saying there is no way the 55 Sooner team would have competed with USC because they had lineman smaller than me. Well, no shit, you might as well say that OK couldnt have beaten most D1 schools. It just shows how ridiculous the comparison is and how bad ESPN wants to hype up USC. I would jsut like to see them lose for that reason alone. By the way, do you have some tie to USC? You sure act like you do, and I am just wondering.
    All I said was I expected USC to cover the spread and you called me a band wagoner and implied that I agreed with everything ESPN or some sportscaster said.

I just think USC will win and cover, period. As far as what ESPN or anyone else says about their place in history or what pro team they could beat (which is ludicrous) is not for me to judge.

oh yea, O.J. Simpson is my golf partner.

I

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

oh yea, O.J. Simpson is my golf partner.

I
    What size glove do you wear??

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I called you a bandwagoneer because this isnt the first time I have read a post by you that was absolutely praising USC. Come on, it wasnt jsut about that one little comment.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    What size glove do you wear??
    LOL.................

I'll never tell.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    It just shows how ridiculous the comparison is and how bad ESPN wants to hype up USC. I would jsut like to see them lose for that reason alone.
    I'm with you, man. I was just looking forward to seeing the two best teams in the country (THIS YEAR) play each other. But after all this ESPN garbage, I want to see USC go down.

+ Reply to Thread