+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Saints - Reggie Bush?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Saints - Reggie Bush?

Good...the Charges came out smellin' like a rose and Eli looked like a ----! I'd rather not be the team that finds out how closely this guy resembles Joey H.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Good...the Charges came out smellin' like a rose and Eli looked like a ----! I'd rather not be the team that finds out how closely this guy resembles Joey H.
    Ouch. Well if Leinart has that attitude it might be the Lions that draft him. Who else is looking at a QB?

Jets have invested in Pennington so they might not get a first round QB.

Titans have Volek who wants to either start or get traded. I think their only chance to keep McNair for another year is to sign Vince Young because McNair already is his mentor.

Packers drafted QB last year. I guess they could throw the Pac 10 boys together for some good ol' position battle.

Raiders have Collins so could go Leinart but in all honesty it seems like the Raider thing to do to draft Marcus Vick in about round 4.

49ers drafted Alex Smith last year.

Lions NEED a QB. That is dropping from pick 2 to 9. For a guy that was expected to be number 1 last year this is just stupid. And he could go 10 and be backup to Luke's brother for a year.

The point is when Eli did it he was fine because there were several teams that would trade for him in the top 5. Matt is looking at falling past pick 10.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

well, i'm eating crow over Young now. *sigh*

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Yeh, I am the same way. i dont cheer on the little bitches that like to dictate where they go. You were drafted by a team that is giong to pay you millions, dont be a bitch. i would JD DREW them like the Phillies did. Tell him to hold out and go play arena football.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

LenDale White has declared and Bush will announce tomorrow morning. If he actually stays I imagine Houston will trade down.

+ Reply to Thread