+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conference games

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Conference games

I just took a look at how the WAC is doing in conference games. It still appears that Hawaii will give us the biggest conference test when we play there. They are 8-2, with their two losses being to Wisconsin and USC. Both losses were on the Island. I think that if we play with intensity, we will sweep them, though. I don't see anyone of note that they have beaten, except for Texas A&M in a close one. I really believe that we can sweep the WAC this year, but we have to have our head on straight going into every single game.

I predict that we will enter the top 25 in about 3 weeks, if we continue to win, and will end the season about at #20. Our RPI should get us in the #6 to #7 range in seeding this year. The toughest job will be to win the WAC tournament. That is a time when anything can happen.

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

Re: Conference games

I, too, looked at the other records in the conference....Hawaii seems to be the class of the Conference...after us.

It seems like this could be a linchpin year for the Techsters. Running the table could put the nay sayers to sleep for a while. 24 - 3 could NOT be ignored. Many in the nation...including MANY in Louisiana....would like to see Tech go the way of Delta State and others of years gone by.

I think we're all going to see if Mr. Oakes made a good decision, bad decision, or got lucky by hiring Mr. Long.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Is the Techster schedule posted on this Web site someplace?

What is the next game?

Ever since this work IMac crashed a few months ago, it won't read the fonts on Tech's official site or on certain other Web sites I visit. Just see lists of dingbats, etc.

Aub,
    We play Boise State on the 5th in Ruston. That will be our first conference game. We start out with 2 conference games at home before heading to Hawaii.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Thursday at home. Good.

Our office is getting new Macs soon but these old ones are at the end!

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread