+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LONG

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: LONG

Quote Originally Posted by hoopgal
    I TELL TELL YOU THIS MUCH THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT. OUR PRESIDENT WANTED CHRIS LONG FIRED 2 YEARS AGO. WE ALL SHOULD THANK BUDKE FOR KEEPING HIM. SOME OF YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS. BUDKE WILL NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AT OSU BUT HE WILL MAKE THEM A WINNER. IT IS EASIER TO RECUIRT IN THE BIG 12.
    Please go away. Just don't take as long as Budke did.

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Re: LONG

Budke did do some good, he left.

I agree with the Temple game theory!

+ Reply to Thread