+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: LSU

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: LSU

Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    9. we would have one of the least populated states in the country.
    also the poorest state because of the lack of tax base

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3
    Maybe not, but our beloved lil' El Do now has a relatively new 6-plex cinema (woo-woo), a Home Depot, an Applebees (not sure if they serve the Long Island Iced Tea in kiddie cups) and a nice SUPER-WALLY.

Seriously, the last time I was at Pizza Inn there, they had a whole wall in one of their dining rooms devoted to Tech stuff...a few pictures, football helmets, jerseys and the like...and not ONE piece of lsu junk anywhere.

I believe that may have been the best pizza I ever had.
    Go El-DO Go El-DO :icon_wink
    yeah, i know. im from there. they have been getting a few nice things. super wal mart was in 95, aplebees was at least 4 years ago, the home depot is rumored to not be doing well. ive seen a couple of movies at the new place, its pretty good. im more shocked that the other two movie places are still going. eldorado has three movie theaters and ruston cant get one built!

did anyone see my hs, parkers chapel, on region 10 last month? a couple of kids busted out a window and set the carpet in the hall on fire. sever smoke damage and they had to have a lot of classes in the old gym. i swear, we put out some real geniouses. at least now they will forget about the notorious class of 96.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg
    Hey Chuck even Farmerville is getting a super wally. Got to be a big improvement over the super freds they have now.My wife will go there and come home mad every time even after I remind her that's what happened the last 20 times she went.
    Yeah man...the 'ville is gettin' a Super Wally! We're also very excited about our school's (Union Christian's) new High School wing and Assembly Center. I think it will be a great "billboard" to welcome people to the U-P as they come north from Ruston on 33.

GO UCA LIONS!

BARK ON DAWGS!

+ Reply to Thread