+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: LSU

Quote Originally Posted by dogtek
    In that case, there must be some ULM and ULL fans that hate you because of the same reason you hate LSU. That is.........if they act in that childish of a manner.
    What is wrong with ULM or ULL hating us?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Yes, there is a reason. In fact, it's the same reason for the ULM thread about their mascot and the ULL thread about their name.:icon_wink
    I am still not seeing it.

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

You wouldn't so dont bother.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

LSU needs to learn you can't out-thug Miami, even if you just whipped their football ar$$e.
    t
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The reason that Tech does not have the support it should have in the stands for the people on the field is not due to lsu, you are right. It is due to MORONS like you that can't realize what Tech could be, if you supported it instead of a school 4 hours away. I hope one day you grow up and either start supporting your school or start hanging out on the message board of the school you love, instead of here.

Varsity Bulldog dogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedogtek Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    The reason that Tech does not have the support it should have in the stands for the people on the field is not due to lsu, you are right. It is due to MORONS like you that can't realize what Tech could be, if you supported it instead of a school 4 hours away. I hope one day you grow up and either start supporting your school or start hanging out on the message board of the school you love, instead of here.

Wait just one damn minute, just because I praise the accomplishments of LSU (the state's flagship school) doesn't mean I dont support my own. You people are so damned simplistic that YOU'RE making Tech look bad. I attend sporting events, I send my bi annual check, and I even recommend to every potential college student that I can to go to Tech. Recently, I've talked to the executives of NBC to cover Tech more in the Shreveport market. What have you done? So, don't get on here lecture me about supporting my school when all you probably do is type your little bull on this board everyday. I am a TECH grad. I always will be. Academically, I love the direction our school is going and I love the growth. As for sports, Tech sports is starting to Suck! I don't give a damn who likes me saying that or not.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Wait just one damn minute, just because I praise the accomplishments of LSU (the state's flagship school) doesn't mean I dont support my own. You people are so damned simplistic that YOU'RE making Tech look bad. I attend sporting events, I send my bi annual check, and I even recommend to every potential college student that I can to go to Tech. Recently, I've talked to the executives of NBC to cover Tech more in the Shreveport market. What have you done? So, don't get on here lecture me about supporting my school when all you probably do is type your little bull on this board everyday. I am a TECH grad. I always will be. Academically, I love the direction our school is going and I love the growth. As for sports, Tech sports is starting to Suck! I don't give a damn who likes me saying that or not.
    That is great if you do those things. Maybe, I have you confused with Monroetiger. Not sure. So, you support Tech over any other state university? That is great and I apologize. Maybe if you don't come on here and brag about something lsu did, you wouldn't have to answer posts like mine above. Frankly, I don't give a dang about lsu and come to this board to read about TECH.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Please Champion, don't remind anyone he actually went to TECH( he claims anyway). I try to make sure LSU gets credit for the idiots like him.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

How many times have LSpoo fans been happy for one of our big wins?? I'd bet that's a low number. It's pretty sad when your a school twice as big, 10 times the budget, 5 times the fans and you make beating a smaller school in football and have to brag about it. BR people, did the stations down there even show our highlights against Fresno??

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    How many times have LSpoo fans been happy for one of our big wins?? I'd bet that's a low number. It's pretty sad when your a school twice as big, 10 times the budget, 5 times the fans and you make beating a smaller school in football and have to brag about it. BR people, did the stations down there even show our highlights against Fresno??
    ElEssEwe folks are afraid to issue compliments, cuz they're looking over their shoulder.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar

I was in Baton Rouge visiting family on the weekend that TECH stomped Fresno. My entire family was glued to the television, watching the game. (And they ALL went to LSU.)

To my amazement and complete bliss, they actually DID show highlights from the game on WBRZ, the ABC affiliate there. In fact, there was even coverage in The Advocate the following morning...here's a link: http://2theadvocate.com/stories/1204...atech001.shtml

For what it's worth, everyone in my family was commenting about how impressive TECH's performance was, and what a shame it would be if TECH were overlooked for a bowl.

And they all BLEED, PEE, and PUKE purple and gold.

Of course, they may have just been saying that because I was there. I don't generally let them forget that I LOVE TECH, and that I hate lspoo.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I am a TECH grad. I always will be. Academically, I love the direction our school is going and I love the growth. As for sports, Tech sports is starting to Suck! I don't give a damn who likes me saying that or not.
    Tech is accelling in many areas including athletics. No, we didn't go to a bowl game but we had a winning record. Attendance is improving at many events. Long has the Techsters going in the right direction as well as Coach Simoneaux with baseball. We are recruiting good players and building a future. I know DR hasn't got the mentality that athletics should improve but I have personally seen that they are improving. They are not "starting to suck."

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I am a TECH grad. I always will be. Academically, I love the direction our school is going and I love the growth. As for sports, Tech sports is starting to Suck! I don't give a damn who likes me saying that or not.
    Trust me...I don't like you and would jump at the chance to dislodge your ass for your hips...I know it would look better surrounding your neck!

Dogter Evil, how am I doing? Please consider the fact that I have been drinking cheap champenoise for the last two days!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanInTX
    I was in Baton Rouge visiting family on the weekend that TECH stomped Fresno. My entire family was glued to the television, watching the game. (And they ALL went to LSU.)

To my amazement and complete bliss, they actually DID show highlights from the game on WBRZ, the ABC affiliate there. In fact, there was even coverage in The Advocate the following morning...here's a link: http://2theadvocate.com/stories/1204...atech001.shtml

For what it's worth, everyone in my family was commenting about how impressive TECH's performance was, and what a shame it would be if TECH were overlooked for a bowl.

And they all BLEED, PEE, and PUKE purple and gold.

Of course, they may have just been saying that because I was there. I don't generally let them forget that I LOVE TECH, and that I hate lspoo.

No matter how many times you post that nor the evidence you provide, the people on this board won't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    Trust me...I don't like you and would jump at the chance to dislodge your ass for your hips...I know it would look better surrounding your neck!

Dogter Evil, how am I doing? Please consider the fact that I have been drinking cheap champenoise for the last two days!

It's nice to fantasize i guess.

+ Reply to Thread