+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Needed

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Help Needed

The administrators of this site would like to ask for some help from one or two of our more computer savvy members. We are looking for someone to help with some graphics work here on the site to help us update the look of our message board.

For those of you who like what you see now, don't worry, this will still be available. But we would like to come up with some "skins" that those users who want to, can choose to use to view and navigate this site.

Whoever takes on this project should be able to use HTML and be very comfortable using css. They should also be able to edit the icons and graphics elements of vBulletin to fit the designed style (using Photoshop). There are numerous websites available for assistance skinning vBulletin and I can point you to some of those when you are ready to get started. It may be as simple as finding a style already available and tweaking it to fit our site.

If you are interested in working on this project, please drop me a PM here on the site or e-mail me at techdawgfan@latechbbb.com. I think this would be an excellent project for one of our Tech Student members.

Chris

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Help Needed

I sent a buddy to this site to see if he's interested, but he was heading to bed. He'll read this and let you know if he's interested soon. I'd offer, but I don't know crap about HTML or css.... that I know of. Mike (BB&B SN http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/member.php?u=2784) is a MASTER with photoshop.... even pasted my face on a girl that was in a dress... that bastard... haha. He has a degree in Web Design and has made SEVERAL websites and was the administrator of www.diald.com for a while. I'll pitch it all to him and hopefully, he'll accept. To check out his site head to www.michaelsportfolio.com and see if you like what he's done so far. Take a few minutes and your find a few pics worthy of the "Greatest Thread Ever II"!!! No offense to LITEMAN and Dawgbitten, but Mike could EASILY take the crown if I could get him on here!!! HAHA, yes, all parties are at his house... anyways... hope that he comes here soon and lets you know Chris.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I look forward to hearing from him. Tell him he's working right down the street from me and I'd be happy to go to lunch and talk about it if he's interested.

Chris

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

What building do you work in??

CenterPoint. 525 Milam across from the courthouse.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread