The administrators of this site would like to ask for some help from one or two of our more computer savvy members. We are looking for someone to help with some graphics work here on the site to help us update the look of our message board.

For those of you who like what you see now, don't worry, this will still be available. But we would like to come up with some "skins" that those users who want to, can choose to use to view and navigate this site.

Whoever takes on this project should be able to use HTML and be very comfortable using css. They should also be able to edit the icons and graphics elements of vBulletin to fit the designed style (using Photoshop). There are numerous websites available for assistance skinning vBulletin and I can point you to some of those when you are ready to get started. It may be as simple as finding a style already available and tweaking it to fit our site.

If you are interested in working on this project, please drop me a PM here on the site or e-mail me at techdawgfan@latechbbb.com. I think this would be an excellent project for one of our Tech Student members.

Chris