+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting ready for Boise

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting ready for Boise

On my way to New Orleans and won't be back till Sunday, so I thought I would post what little information there is right now on the upcoming game Thursday.
    http://www.broncosports.com/basketba...=&article=3803

Hate to miss the game, so all of you cheer a little louder for me this week. The Techsters need to start off by sending a message to the WAC.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: Getting ready for Boise

Thanx C-110. Lookin forward to getting back to business Thurs. Go Long!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

kick ass and take names

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Please post score regularly if you are listening to the game!

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

tied at half

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Tech 53-42 at the 7:47 media timeout.

Tech 60-45 at the final media timeout with 3:39 left.
    Last edited by RealityCheck; 01-05-2006 at 08:34 PM.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Thanks, please keep posting to end!

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Tech 68-58 with 1:20 left.

Tech 73-58 with :29.4 left

FINAL Tech 75 Boise State 61

Thank you!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Sounds like it might have been a little closer than it should have been. Is that the case? How did we play?

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Like we had been off for a week. But really, if this was supposed to be the 7th ranked team in the WAC this year, it could be a long year for us. Eboni plays with the hands in your face defense that we used to see from the Techsters. And Tasha is your "typical" Tech guard. Some of the other girls had flashes of brilliance tonight but I don't think we have jelled as a team yet. Boise did make some unconscious shots in the paint and they had a Big Girl who looked like a nose guard. Margaret's shots were bricks but she did block some shots in her twelve minutes of PT. We didn't stop Boise their first 5 or 6 trips down the floor. They were one shot and down. On the other end, we struggled early and were lucky to get two, three, four offensive rebounds before the shot finally dropped. A lot of people think its just automatic now. We run the WAC, get a good rpi, get a decent seed, and build from there. I don't think its quite that cut and dried. Boise was picked 7th and they gave us that much trouble in our own house The game really was as close as the score. If they play like they did tonight, they could very easily return the favor at their place. Comments I heard after the game were "It was ugly but we'll take it," and "When we had to struggle to tie it at half time, I thought we were going to lose."

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    Comments I heard after the game were "It was ugly but we'll take it," and "When we had to struggle to tie it at half time, I thought we were going to lose."
    Selective hearing on those quotes. Thats like a movie review by the New York Times saying, "It was a tremendously hilarious movie........ if you are a moron", and all you see on the commercials for the movie is that "It was a tremendously hilarious movie".

I didn't hear the quotes but I can't believe that Long said "I thought we were going to lose".... and thats it. In my eyes he has been an excellent coach so far.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

Good win, nonetheless. 1st conference win. They had a week off, and from what I have read, it seems that it was a typical Techster game, this year. Struggling in the 1st half, rebounding in the second. Plus, they had a week off. I think they will start to play better, now that conference is here. Congrats, ladies !! Good luck next game.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad the Techsters pulled it out. I am still in New Orleans and missed listening to the game. Got in last night and checked the Techster and Dawg games and was VERY pleased. What a great game by the Dawgs!

Well, after a late night (early morning), I need to get up and get going again. Catch you guys later this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    I didn't hear the quotes but I can't believe that Long said "I thought we were going to lose".... and thats it. In my eyes he has been an excellent coach so far.
    You had to be in the men's bathroom to hear those "comments," not quotes. They were from other fans, not the coaches. I agree that Long is the coach to pull us through this, but he has a long way to go.
    Last edited by oledawg66; 01-06-2006 at 01:00 PM. Reason: xyz

+ Reply to Thread