+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting ready for Boise

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Getting ready for Boise

I think DeCiman missed all her shots that weren't right under the basket but had 4-5 blocks on defense. Mangum and Ty and Shan Moore were great on offense. Tough defense in the second half won the game.

Need a big crowd for Idaho Saturday night. Flying Frisbee Dogs at the half and beanie babies for the kids.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    You had to be in the men's bathroom to hear those "comments," not quotes. They were from other fans, not the coaches. I agree that Long is the coach to pull us through this, but he has a long way to go.
    If you put someones comments in quotation mark doesn't that make it a "quote" becaues you are quoting their comments. I wasn't trying to be rude I was under the impression that those were Long's COMMENTS from your post. Just didnt sound like him. Sorry Dawg.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Yeah, I can see where you would be concerned if the coach was talking like that or if someone said he was talking like that. I would be. I am concerned about our Techsters this year, but I think Long gives us a fighting chance. I just don't see a conference sweep as an automatic this year. We'll just have to see what happens from game to game. Go Long!!

+ Reply to Thread