View Poll Results: Did you purchase season tickets in football this year?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am a season ticket holder in football

62 69.66%
  • No, I do not buy season tickets for football and I admit I am a loser

27 30.34%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Board influence

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

Re: Board influence

My fam has had the same seats since my dad came to teach at tech in the 70's. I use the tickets but sit on the east side.

Puppy bluedog74 is an unknown

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I do have season tickets but I have to wonder what the incentive is when friends that I tailgate with buy tickets at the gate for $12 a game. We just have no marketing common sense.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Four tickets

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Bought 3 this year, so that some friends wouldn't have an excuse to not come.
    WOOO WWHHOOO!!! Our little anonymous red dotter is back!!! Wait... maybe this post is just really offensive. I'm sorry for my previous offensive post.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

2 but I get mine through work at a discounted price.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

# 3 in the "Blue Hair Section"

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

2 In 2005. But after bringing some friends and talking to some family members next year will 8.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

If the 30 people that have voted no would buy 3 season tickets on average, we could cut out one Big Money game for the next couple of year's schedule and maybe buy a win! OK maybe not but if you are boycotting, it obviously isn't working so why don't you guys jump on board and start giving, everybody knows Tech could use the money for the Game Plan.

On a serious note, I bet this % is probably accurate 1 out of 3 posters doesn't buy season tickets and probably doesn't belong to Champs, which IMO gives those people no right to complain about anything related to Tech give the financial situation and lack of support.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg
    If the 30 people that have voted no would buy 3 season tickets on average, we could cut out one Big Money game for the next couple of year's schedule and maybe buy a win! OK maybe not but if you are boycotting, it obviously isn't working so why don't you guys jump on board and start giving, everybody knows Tech could use the money for the Game Plan.

On a serious note, I bet this % is probably accurate 1 out of 3 posters doesn't buy season tickets and probably doesn't belong to Champs, which IMO gives those people no right to complain about anything related to Tech give the financial situation and lack of support.
    Well, I am one of those 30 and I respectfully disagree with your opinion. I feel like my support over the previous 20 years has earned me the right to complain. But I eventually had to draw the line when it comes to pissing off money and time to an institution whose leaders don't give a damn about athletics.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Well, I am one of those 30 and I respectfully disagree with your opinion. I feel like my support over the previous 20 years has earned me the right to complain. But I eventually had to draw the line when it comes to pissing off money and time to an institution whose leaders don't give a damn about athletics.

That pretty much covers it. A lot of people have a problem with just throwing their money down a black hole. I know a ton of Tech graduates that don't give back to their school and don't even attend athletic events. Show them where their money is going to close in the north endzone of the stadium or put up some bleachers at the track with some bathrooms with running water or whatever and agressively solicit help and contributions and you might even get a few dollars out of them. I am retired and count my pennies so I will continue to spend them where I can "see" a return like tickets and merchandise, and the baseball fence project, and the softball backstop etc. But the administration has done nothing to instill enough confidence in me to buy the line - give me your money you can trust me.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Gooddawg is right on target.

Y'all get your heads straight!!!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I used to hold 3.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

#3 in the "Blue Hair Section"

+ Reply to Thread