+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IDAHO

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Re: IDAHO

who idaho? I don't think anyone ever said that they would be ranked. They are a decent team though with several great shooters and one VERY fast point gaurd.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

And they are apparently well coached. They had good schemes and a very good strategy and i agree with your original statement, were not intimidated playing in the TAC AT ALL.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Take a look at the scores on their losses this year. They are like Rice was 3 years ago - almost knocking off the big teams, but no quiet getting it done yet. If they continue to improve, they will be a decent team in the WAC and may follow Rice's formula. Right now, they have 2 great players, but there is a big drop off after that. That could change. One of those players is a Junior - not sure about the other one. All they need is a decent year of recruiting.

On another note, I heard Ryan Moats was there last night. That is great that he is coming back and supporting Tech. I wouldn't have expected anything less from him, though.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Yup he was there. Smiling that huge smile.

I ran into him again today also; just one of the sincere, nice people. Great person to represent Tech.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

He didn't come out into the crowd from what I saw last night, but he was certainly smiling the whole time. I saw some kids go and ask him for his autograph and of course he gave it to them. I think he was helping out with the new recruits.

Puppy kjvandal is an unknown

The people in moscow weren't surprised at all that this game was close. The vandal women made it to the big west championship game two years in a row losing to UCSB, which i believe advanced to the sweet 16 two years ago. They are followed more closely then the vandal men are because the men couldn't beat a decent high school team. It's just unfortunate that the men hit an all time low right now and are killing the WAC's rpi.

Idaho women certainly aren't a fluke, and i've seen them beat some damn good teams in the dome.

i still have a hard time swallowing that la-tech-idaho football game in the dome. That onside kick penalty hurt!

We have a hard time swollowing that you guys came that close

+ Reply to Thread