+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chris can you help me out

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Chris can you help me out

Hey I can't load any pictures regardless of size.

I get something about quota being exceeded although it is a very small file.

I tried to change browsers but no luck. Any ideas?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Chris can you help me out

Try it now and tell me if you can upload. I think I had a permission problem with ALL the members of the Inside Dawgs. That may explain why there haven't been very many images uploaded!

Chris

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Ya I have talked to several guys saying that they were having the same problem. It still wouldn't work tonight . Not a big deal man, I'm in no hurry I just wanted to see if you had a quick answer.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

It may not be a big deal, but I want to get it fixed.

Can you do a couple of things for me.

First, either attach the picture to a post here for me or e-mail it to me at chris.bullock@centerpointenergy.com

Second, copy the EXACT MESSAGE you are getting and post it here.

Chris

The entire file is only 60KB it is a Jpeg and I will send it to that email address that you have posted.

When I click the paper clip and try to upload I get this message:

AshSimpson.jpg:
    Exceeds forum quota by 35.9 KB.

Regardless of size of file it says it exceeds quota by some amount.

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    Hey I can't load any pictures regardless of size.

I get something about quota being exceeded although it is a very small file.

I tried to change browsers but no luck. Any ideas?
    bump

Tyler - Are you having problems also?

Chris

Sorry folks. I've gotten the problem fixed. We had exceeded the total size limits for attachments throughout the forum. I've upped the limit so this shouldn't be a problem for a while.

Let me know if you have any other problems.

Chris

Thank you for your hard work Chris!

+ Reply to Thread