+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Web Viewing

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Web Viewing

I tried to watch the Idaho game on the wacsports.com site, but it didn't exactly work. I have a cable connection and got the video to come up, but it only showed a still image of the game and would change every 8 to 10 seconds (audio came in fine, however). Has anyone successfully watched a game using WAC Streams Live Video? I'd like to watch the Fresno game tomorrow, if anyone has any tips, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Web Viewing

I had no problems viewing the wacsports.com on the idaho game. I have Bellsouth DSL. I have no suggestions for you.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I watched from work w/o problem, in fact, it was very good. Am watching from home (Dallas) tomorrow with SBC DSL, hopefully it will be the same.

Puppy CoachNeeded has turned a few heads around hereCoachNeeded has turned a few heads around here CoachNeeded's Avatar

Questions about Tech's input to wacsports.com internet game feed.

Who did the audio feed on last night's home game vs. Hawaii? Was it Dave Nitz?

How many cameras were used?

Was there an onscreen clock and/or scoreboard?

For those who watched away and home games via internet, please compare the quality of the broadcast compared to Idaho and Boise State.

When internet feed on wacsports becomes common, Tech should provide multiple camera angles with onscreen scoreboard/clock and Dave Nitz should be the voice of the broadcast. We should be broadcasting high quality as others will be watching. Even potential recruits could be watching.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Audio Feed was Nitz
    Just one camcorder from mid-court (from the area they have the TV cameras).
    Anytime there was a stoppage in play the camera would zoom to the scoreboard, but Dave Nitz kept you up-to-date on scores.
    I only have the "Lite" DSL, so I finally went to just audio. I thought it was great to be able to see parts of the game, for FREE.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Hey boomer why can't you post something positive on your first post??? What the heck is your deal man - this site is for supporters of Tech.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I wonder what the deal will be if the WAC gets positive feedback from fans on this video hookup? Will they make it permanent with only a reasona be charge? It likely can't be free for long!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Apparently we aren't featured on Cox sports for basketball?

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I had sent an email to the WAC site reporting the technical problems with the Tech / Hawaii games. I also told them how great it is that the games can be viewed, etc. I have gotten the impression that we will eventually have to pay for this service. That is OK with me 'cause it is so nice to see the games. I did get a response from the site stating there was technical problems with the Tech games , but they think they are resolved. Still could not get the Techster game today, but watched the Bulldogs with no problems.

I think something was wrong on our end at home. I couldn't get on from either computer, one online or the laptop on the airport or whatever the remote modem is called.

I was grateful at the last minute to find Cox had it on in Arkansas. I had checked Cox sports site and all I found were promos and listings for the Big East.

Glad I left the channel on through 7 p.m. because suddenly it was there while I vainly tried to get on radio or video links. I think I'll reload the windows media on both computers before next weekend. I couldn't remember Lauren's password on either one tonight to do it. And she went to bed after we ate her yankee gumbo (really great stuff. she keeps experimenting and putting in whatever she thinks will be good. Tonight she had gumbo in one pot and jambalaya from Zatarain's mix in another and of course the jambayla was in the bottom of my bowl with her gumbo on top! Perfect for watching a Tech game on TV!

+ Reply to Thread