+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Archived Hawaii Newspaper Correction

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Archived Hawaii Newspaper Correction

"The 800-pound gorilla has gone on the Atkins Diet, and it changes the entire complexion of the tournament," Dave Reardon.
    http://starbulletin.com/2005/03/07/sports/story2.html

This is just simply not true. I might have gained a few pounds over the summer; but I have not, nor do I feel the need to partake in any Atkins diet.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Archived Hawaii Newspaper Correction

That bracket at the bottom of the page has lsu in the WAC tournament. Plus, they call us the bulldogs. Sounds like the lsu bulldogs, whoever that is, was having an off year. As for the Techsters, they are rebuilding to the top.

+ Reply to Thread