+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game updates please

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

Game updates please

Since I can't listen to the game because I'm workm can someone provide updates? Thanks!
    Last edited by bulldawg03; 01-14-2006 at 03:46 PM.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Game updates please

Nobody updating, 03? I am at home today but can't get either the TV by puter or the radio by puter to work for some reason I haven't figured out! I'll update when I can!

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar

My fault. I just realized everyone is updating on the Fresno Game thread...

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

hhaha you got it. Everyone = champ and blue haha

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Thanks, guys. I just logged on chat and found 32-31 fresno.

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Fresno State up by 5 with just over 1 min.

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

63 - 58 Fresno

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Just didn't have it today. At least they'll have a week off before the next game.

Tech loses 67-58

This hurts.. Bad...

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

It is a shame no one is going to hear about how Tech was working on no energy because of the messed up flight. We just made stupid mistakes and couldn't hit shots. Oh well we will get this one back when Fresno comes to Ruston.

Doesn't help when the refs favored Fresno either.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

A RESTED TECHSTER TEAM BEATS FRESNO BY 20 IN THE TAC, WITH IT NEVER BEING CLOSE. FRESNO HAD TO HAVE THIS GAME, TECH DID NOT. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE, BUT I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE FRESNO COMING INTO RUSTON LATER IN THE YEAR, WITH ALOT MORE ON THE LINE THAN THERE IS NOW. 1-2 ON THE ROAD AGAINST THE LEADERS IS NOT BAD.

I SAY WE DO SOMETHING CREATIVE LIKE MOVE THE GAMETIME FROM 7PM CST TO 10AM A DAY BEFORE THE GAME.

AND THAT STILL WILL NOT BE WHAT THE TECHSTERS WENT THROUGH UNLESS FRESNO GOES INTO OT AGAINST NEW MEXICO STATE THE DAY BEFORE.

Did the WAC tv connection work for the techster game? I couldn't get its server to hookup, starting from total computer shutdown several times.The men's game is supposed to be on there live tonight, also. Is the game supposed to be on cox sports?

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

The girls game never did come up Aub.

+ Reply to Thread