+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 24

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thumbs Up 24

I haven't finished the second two hours, but the first two hours shot off the scale for me.

I was humored the way Fox built their football game Sunday around "24", with an pre-game show opening featuring Jack and then JB signing off with a countdown clock and introducing the start of the new "24" season premiere. Clever.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: 24

I have seen every episode in 4+ seasons. I missed the first 2 episodes back in 2001 and was surfing and watched them on FX as repeats and the rest they say is history.

It is sure an addictive show. If I have a meeting or game, I record the episode and watch it the second I get home. It is one thing that I do outside of work and family. My wife thinks I am insane (she is right, but for other reasons).

This season has started so strong that it is going to be interesting to see where it goes during the next 20 hours. I will not post about last night's episodes Dawgpix as to not "spoil" it for you.

Martie

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

My new addiction... but not watching the new episodes until I order the first few seasons thru netflix.... GREAT GREAT show

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Hopefully tonight, Martie.
    I've been addicted from the first tick of the clock.
    I found a thread last year on the Baylor board that had lively weekly "24" discussions. I hope we can do the same here.
    Is Chloe hot or what (in her own way???)
    tm

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    tm
    No, I dont think so, too awkward for me as of now. Although when she shot that guy with the assault rifle last year, I do have to say it was kind of hot. That gave her some bonus points in my book, and now she actually shows her wild side by having the fling with the new guy. She is movin on up.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Hopefully tonight, Martie.
    I've been addicted from the first tick of the clock.
    I found a thread last year on the Baylor board that had lively weekly "24" discussions. I hope we can do the same here.
    tm
    I would not call it hot, but I guess you could call her oddly sexxy.

By the way, Jack has to shake the roughness off. 1st 4 episodes were his "spring training". I am sure he is going to come back with a vengence.

We all have our tastes

By the way can you believe how Nixonesque this President Logan character is? If any of you youngsters can remember.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

We all have our tastes

By the way can you believe how Nixonesque this President Logan character is? If any of you youngsters can remember.
    Yeh, I am a youngster and even made that comment to my mom the other day, and she was like yeh you are right. He even has the same nose and cheeks kind of. He especially looks like the Nixon head on Futurama.

Bulldog Catch22 has turned a few heads around hereCatch22 has turned a few heads around here Catch22's Avatar

I have never watched this show! Although I have heard it is very good! I guess I will have to go buy the first couple of seasons and watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    I would not call it hot, but I guess you could call her oddly sexxy.

By the way, Jack has to shake the roughness off. 1st 4 episodes were his "spring training". I am sure he is going to come back with a vengence.
    OK, Martie . . . What a exhaustive first four hours!!!!!!
    20 to go!

Of all the TV presidents on the air today, the 24 actor portraying the President is just totally wimped out.
    Jack was in CTU for less than an hour (basically taking over as usual) but he's back out on the loose.
    stay tuned. 19 hours to go.

Of all the TV presidents on the air today, the 24 actor portraying the President is just totally wimped out.
    Jack was in CTU for less than an hour (basically taking over as usual) but he's back out on the loose.
    stay tuned. 19 hours to go.
    Hey DP, I just became a 24 fanatic last year with Habib Marwan and crew. I watched an old one the other day with Jack's wife and daughter. Whatever happened to them? I ask because I will probably never get to watch that season in continuation.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg
    Hey DP, I just became a 24 fanatic last year with Habib Marwan and crew. I watched an old one the other day with Jack's wife and daughter. Whatever happened to them? I ask because I will probably never get to watch that season in continuation.
    The daughter makes it through the ordeal, but Jack's wife gets shot & killed by Nina in the last few minutes, Nina having turned out to be a mole inside CTU.

I'm so glad Secret Service Agent Aaron Pierce is around. If he ever goes rogue, I'll be disappointed for life!!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

So much for Logan's sex life!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread