+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 24

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: 24

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog
    I'll watch it again tonight so the wife can get caught up. Will be watching for little things I misssed last night. Like Jack planting the listening device on the President. Never saw him make the move. And I missed the Novich smurk.
    I caught it. My son was uber-impressed when I told him that the reason Jack didn't off Logan was because Jack had planted a wire. He respected his old man for a good twenty minutes there.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil
    I caught it. My son was uber-impressed when I told him that the reason Jack didn't off Logan was because Jack had planted a wire. He respected his old man for a good twenty minutes there.
    Congratulations on being so observant. I flat missed it.

Didn't get to watch the tape last night so maybe tonight. I'm pretty sure he did it when he had Logan in the chair and got face to face with him. It was a pretty intense scene and I was concentrating on Jack being intense...and missing some slight of hand.

If I've got it wrong, please don't spill the beans. I'm sure they show, you just have to watch for it.

Did anyone pick up on any other similar things like the Novick smurk or the bug being planted?

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

...Didn't get to watch the tape last night...
    tape? what's that...some new type of tivo?

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    tape? what's that...some new type of tivo?
    I leave for a couple of days and you start taking pot shots at me. :icon_roll

Watch it, Beer Boy! You're treading on my technological sensitivities. You know what they say about paybacks.

Hopefully when Cox gets converted to whoever is taking over, I can get digital cable. It will have a tivo-ish feature. Hate to get too far behind the techno-gadget curve.

Still, I wish I would have learned to set the clock on the VCR.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

I leave for a couple of days and you start taking pot shots at me. :icon_roll

Watch it, Beer Boy! You're treading on my technological sensitivities. You know what they say about paybacks.

Hopefully when Cox gets converted to whoever is taking over, I can get digital cable. It will have a tivo-ish feature. Hate to get too far behind the techno-gadget curve.

Still, I wish I would have learned to set the clock on the VCR.
    my bad, td, didn't mean to step on toes.

next time you're in my neck of the woods, pm me...the first round is on me.

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi
    my bad, td, didn't mean to step on toes.

next time you're in my neck of the woods, pm me...the first round is on me.
    No toes stepped on here. I'm a good techno-user, but not much more. So it's hard to step on the toes of someone who is slightly club-footed.

As far as the beer, excellent idea! The Abita Brewery is a stop I've been wanting to make and haven't yet made. Too many Louisianians don't know what a great brewery they have in their midst. www.abita.com

I would go so far as to nominate Turbodog the offical Bulldog beer. Perhaps this should be a new thread!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Somebody said they've started "24" reruns every Friday . . . two hours at a time.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    Somebody said they've started "24" reruns every Friday . . . two hours at a time.
    Woohoo! Something to watch until footall season! Any idea which network is running it?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

They start June 16 on FOX.

If any of you enjoy message boards :icon_wink ...

http://forums.prospero.com/fox24/start

24 the Movie

Confirmation of the movie after season 6 & Keifer being under contract through 2009!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060609/en_tv_eo/19227

Along time until the next, Previously on 24.:thumbsdow

Sutherland wins Emmy for Best Actor in a Drama.
    Series wins Emmy for Best Drama.

Not a surprise.

Too long until:

"Previously on 24"

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

24 kicked arse.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread