+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's new with the Blue?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

What's new with the Blue?

Fellas,

I've got an idea for you. Being that you are students, I figured you would be best for something like this. I've submited similar ideas to SGA leadership and I haven't heard back, so I'll present something to you as well.

At Auburn, student organizations do all the on campus advertising. They make posters...put up flyers...tell people to come to the games when they see them in the quad. This is free for the Administration and it gets the word out to the students in a more effective way than an e-mail. We've got huge student organizations like BCM and Wesley and all the greeks. We would have plenty of man power ect. The best part about this is, the students take ownership in the attendance for their particular sport/game. We do this for every sport from Football to women's soccer. Get the students fired up about Tech athletics and the community will follow suit. Here's the ball fellas...roll with it.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: What's new with the Blue?

My second idea is this...write to the Tech Talk and get a real explanation for the way the administration has handled your fee increase. You raised this money specifically for athletics and they aren't improving our facilities...demand to know.

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    My second idea is this...write to the Tech Talk and get a real explanation for the way the administration has handled your fee increase. You raised this money specifically for athletics and they aren't improving our facilities...demand to know.
    Good idea.

Students need to find out why there monies are not being spent. ULL's student fees are being spent on a new indoor practice facility.

Someone needs to get to the bottom of this and force some action to be taken.

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

This is an old article but this is the only talk that I can remember about the money we voted for.

http://www.latech.edu/techtalk/archi...t/athletic.php

Quote Originally Posted by scubbdog
    This is an old article but this is the only talk that I can remember about the money we voted for.

http://www.latech.edu/techtalk/archi...t/athletic.php
    Dwayne has explained very well where the money is and what it's trying to be used for. I think a well written editorial to the Tech Talk about why nothing is being done and the administration is tying the money up when it could be used right now.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Thanks Johnny sounds good bud...

JFord

+ Reply to Thread