+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Votes

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Votes

Quote Originally Posted by nevester
    On Creme's projection, he has Fresno as being the WAC's automatic bid and us being an at large bid.
    If that happens, he is probably correct. I hope we don't let it happen.

Our rpi is in the 40's right now. I don't have a clue what it will end up being, but we better hope it stays below 50 to even have a chance at an at-large bid, if we don't win the WAC tournament.

Varsity Bulldog nevester is an unknown

On Palm's collegerpi.com, he has us at a projected RPI of 44 to end the season. Of course on his bracket projection, he has BCS teams with a worse projected RPI getting at large bids over us.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

On Palm's collegerpi.com, he has us at a projected RPI of 44 to end the season. Of course on his bracket projection, he has BCS teams with a worse projected RPI getting at large bids over us.
    That figures. Just remember that the committee doesn't give a dang what Palm thinks. They do their own thing and would leave us out in a heartbeat, if they can. We, like always, will have to make it to where they can't.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

We need to win the conference tournament, to put the at-large scenario to bed. Bottom line. Even then, unfortunately, I wouldn't expect us to be more than a 7, 8 seed even then.

Puppy MuleDog is an unknown

The Lady Techsters now have 12 votes on the ESPN/USA Poll dated Jan.23. If we win Thurs. and Sat. we will be very close to the top 25 next week.

Quote Originally Posted by MuleDog
    The Lady Techsters now have 12 votes on the ESPN/USA Poll dated Jan.23. If we win Thurs. and Sat. we will be very close to the top 25 next week.
    With a couple of key losses of the teams above us, we will get in!

We just have to take care of business at the TAC! We are 125-2 in conference games at the TAC. Can't wait to say we are 127-2 come Sunday!
    Last edited by champion110; 01-26-2006 at 04:24 PM.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    With a couple of key losses of the teams above us, we will get in!

We just have to take care of business at the TAC! We are 125-2 in conference games at the WAC. Can't wait to say we are 127-2 come Sunday!
    At the WAC or at the TAC? haha

Whoops! I have been making typos all day. Class should be fun tonight.

I fixed it.

Varsity Bulldog nevester is an unknown

AP poll out today : http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/polls?poll=1
    We received 4 votes.

Notre Dame FINALLY dropped out. Another team that has me scratching my head as to WHY they are still in top 25 is 14-7 Vanderbilt. They are still ranked #22 and have lost 3 of their last 4 games, are 3-4 in the SEC, and the only teams worth noting that they have beaten are Old Dominion, Ole Miss, and W. KY.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I can't help but wonder, even with the same record for the season if we wouldn't be ranked anyway if Barmore were still at the helm. Just speculation, though.

Well, that is a little disappointing, but not surprising. Just keep winning!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

AP poll out today : http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaw/polls?poll=1
    We received 4 votes.

Notre Dame FINALLY dropped out. Another team that has me scratching my head as to WHY they are still in top 25 is 14-7 Vanderbilt. They are still ranked #22 and have lost 3 of their last 4 games, are 3-4 in the SEC, and the only teams worth noting that they have beaten are Old Dominion, Ole Miss, and W. KY.
    I'll second that and even sctrach my head at NC State. Two quality wins over Vandy (hmmm...per the above), and Virginia Tech, which has tanked recently...

Puppy MuleDog is an unknown

The four votes in the AP poll are up from the one that we got last week. The ESPN/USA poll is not out yet. We had 12 votes last week. Hopefully that number will be higher when the poll comes out tomorrow. Every game continues to be must win situation.

+ Reply to Thread