+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What can The Blue Crew do to get more students in the seats at the TAC?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What can The Blue Crew do to get more students in the seats at the TAC?

This might be worthy of one of those emails to everyone from the board administrators. I think Dwayne did one for the game on Saturday. An email just to let people know to contribute their ideas.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I'll ask Dwayne to add it to the next mass e-mail that he sends out.

Chris

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

If you can make it into the place to be socially, the word will get out and the rest will follow!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Run a shuttle from the dorms to the TAC to the dorms.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Run a shuttle from the dorms to the TAC to the dorms.

If we can find a bus that someone will allow us to use, will you be willing to drive on game days?

"T"

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T
    If we can find a bus that someone will allow us to use, will you be willing to drive on game days?

"T"
    I live in Memphis, so that's not doable.

Do you think the SGA or Union Board would help out?? Maybe the RA association??

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

That's a good idea. I'll have to get with Lindsay (SGA pres) and check that out.

"T"

Bulldog CaptFun has turned a few heads around hereCaptFun has turned a few heads around hereCaptFun has turned a few heads around hereCaptFun has turned a few heads around here CaptFun's Avatar

You have got to make it fun for the students. I was in school when theinsider did most of that promo work, and it carried on for a few years after he left. The Okie State game was outta control in the student side also. We had to get there well before warmups to get our seats right behind press row. It just seems like it was a priority then to most students to be at the games, b/c it was the place to be seen.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Here is an idea to make it fun for students. Tailgate parties.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ing/index.html

I know it is strange to think of tailgating for basketball season but if there is a party then more people will show up and they will more than likely be into the game. I think this could be a good tradition the Blue could start that would provide the TAC with a larger crowd and more excitement for gamedays.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Any plans for the games this week? Is the BLUE promoting them in any way? Just checking.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Its lookin like the Athletic department really needs help gettin this promotion thing down. Curious if yall are gonna be able to get anything together.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Get some stuff up in the SC. Students don't even know that the game has been changed to 3 on saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    Get some stuff up in the SC.

I saw the sign had been changed!! That's a great way for people to see it all week and plan ahead to be at the games. I'll be up early to put up the signs in the SC also... Tech is doing a promotion also with the dorms. The dorm with the highest precentage of students from their dorm wins $300 cash to do wiht it as they please... I know my RA has been pushing it hard!

"T"

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

I saw the sign had been changed!! That's a great way for people to see it all week and plan ahead to be at the games. I'll be up early to put up the signs in the SC also... Tech is doing a promotion also with the dorms. The dorm with the highest precentage of students from their dorm wins $300 cash to do wiht it as they please... I know my RA has been pushing it hard!

"T"
    Excellent idea! Thanks "T" for trying to get people at the games. I'm bringing two frinds and my brother is also bringing a friend. See ya'll there!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

"T"
    SGA is responsible for the $300 dorm competition.

And I got soooo excited today when I saw that the upcoming events magentic board in the student center had been updated to Nevada and Utah State. This makes two weeks in a row after four months of Tulane/UTEP!!

+ Reply to Thread