+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What can The Blue Crew do to get more students in the seats at the TAC?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: What can The Blue Crew do to get more students in the seats at the TAC?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    HAHA!! You caught me Doc, but don't you mean ploy, not plow?
    hehe, sorry about that... that was my Parkway HS edgumication showing.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T
    Sorry bout the signs... I pulled an all nighter studying for two exams and only got an hour and a half of sleep. That was my fault. I commend you on being so focused on the game, we need more fans like you, but I know you didn't even notice The Blue if what you said in your post was true. We ran up and down the sidelines all game. I also got all of the frat boys that sat courtside to stand up the entire game. And then there were about 7 or 8 out of the 16 painted members running around the entire TAC trying to get fans to stand up and cheer. I personally gave away money (out of my pocket, not The Blue's money) to the loudest fan in the sections behind the goal. It was the only way to get them to do anything. Point being, if that's not trying to help my team out then I'm spent...

"T"
    Ya, last week was rough on me too. I did say in that post that The Blue was not doing a bad job, and I'm not saying that you are not trying to help your team out. I'm not knockin; I'm just pointin out POTENTIAL. That's all. Just makin a point that half of the student section was standing and half of the student section was sitting and that there were blue guys standing in an area with no seats close to where the seated students were. I ALWAYS notice The Blue. We are makin progress, but we aren't there yet. I think that The Blue has the potential to get the whole student section on their feet. I commend you on your efforts to get the fans involved. THAT IS SAD THAT WE HAVE TO BRIBE "TECH FANS" TO BE TECH FANS. I can't tell anybody what to do with their money, but I can make suggestions as I previously have. I think you should keep your money T. Good intentions, but I don't think that is the way to go about it. Dude, we need a win on Wednesday.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    hehe, sorry about that... that was my Parkway HS edgumication showing.

Doc

When I went to Parkway, it was a Junior High School and Elementary School combined. My how things change!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog
    Doc

When I went to Parkway, it was a Junior High School and Elementary School combined. My how things change!
    WOW!!!! Great to hear that we're alumni at 2 schools!! :icon_wink What years did you attend?? I'll be willing to bet that Mr. Bill Young and Mr. Wyatt were there.. lol

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

WOW!!!! Great to hear that we're alumni at 2 schools!! :icon_wink What years did you attend?? I'll be willing to bet that Mr. Bill Young and Mr. Wyatt were there.. lol
    I think that was before Mr. Young and Wyatt's time. I attended Parkway in 1963 through 1964. I did the 7th and 8th grade there then went on to Bossier.
    WWDog
    La Tech

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog
    I think that was before Mr. Young and Wyatt's time. I attended Parkway in 1963 through 1964. I did the 7th and 8th grade there then went on to Bossier.
    So what makes you think it was before their time??? HAHAHA

So what makes you think it was before their time??? HAHAHA
    The fact that I'm an old fart and don't recall those names. Now the lack of recalling their names could be that they weren't there yet or that my status as an old fart is beginning to affect my memory. In either case, it was before their time in my mind at least! Not a bad explanation for off the cuff!
    WWDog
    La Tech

+ Reply to Thread