+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More fun with music

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: More fun with music

i was standing at the crossroads,
    tried to flag a ride.
    trying to flag a ride.
    didn't nobody seem to know me,
    everybody passed me by.

fell down on my knee.
    standing at the crossroads,
    fell down on my knee.
    prayed to the Lord above, "have mercy,
    save poor bob, if you please."

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

sorry, i'm getting a little carried away with this

let me take my thoughts away
    to think about another day
    remembering the times I pray

to help me deal with me
    to be the dogman

in honor of our "body bag" games:

roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light
    those days are over
    you don't have to sell your body to the night

roxanne, you don't have to wear that dress tonight
    walk the streets for money
    you don't care if it's wrong or if it's right
    Last edited by arkansasbob; 01-27-2006 at 07:59 AM.

i just can't stop.

i thought that i heard you laughing,
    i thought that i heard you sing
    i think i thought i saw you try.

but that was just a dream
    that was just a dream
    that was just a dream
    just a dream
    just a dream
    dream

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

It's the end of the world as we know it
    and I feel fine
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

Bump
    Last edited by Dawgbert; 01-27-2006 at 04:57 PM.

Big Dog Dawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to beholdDawgbert is a splendid one to behold Dawgbert's Avatar

I had a horse
    named Bad Luck
    She weren't good lookin'
    but she sure could buck

+ Reply to Thread