Ok, my booster club idea has been shot down so many times it reminds me of Kdaniel72's lovelife. But I think the all sports radio sponsorship is a great idea. I would be glad to pay for one month myself if its only $350.

I think we should really push membership on the forum. If we can't have a booster club because the school won't approve it. There are ways that we can still have our voices heard.

1. If we raise money ourselves on the board for specific projects and then donate the project to the school we don't have to worry about how the money is spent.

2. I think the more students we can get involved the better. Students can do a lot of things that we can't because we are spread out all over the country and most of us except for Rooster have jobs.

Example: I think we should sell season tickets ourselves. This is something we can do without any approval from the school. If we buy the season tickets ourselves from the school we can do with them what we want. We could have the students sell season tickets. This would accomplish 3 things. First it would raise money for the athletic department. Next it would increase our attendence. Most importantly, the more season tickets we hold the more our voice matters. We could give the students an incentive by sending the one who sells the most tickets to an away football game with a friend as long as it is not Hawaii and pay for his tickets and his hotel room. (We should advertise this in our radio adds) "Students, visit bulldogs Barks & Bytes and win a free trip to a road football game." We should do the same thing for Basketball and Baseball.

I think Dwayne is right radio adds should be the top priority because that is our most conentrated target audience. I don't think the average Shreveport LSU fan would be moved while looking through the Times to read the full page article on the tiger golf team would be very interested in anything Tech fans are doing. We should definitely run adds in the Tech talk, BIG ADDS it's dirt cheap to run adds in there and all the students read it.

As for tax deductable I think we can forget about any of that. I've come to the conclusion if we are going to do anything we are going to have to bite the bullet and pay for it with our good old taxable dollars.

We should set up a way to donate here on the website. I have setup several sites to process credit cards, checks, and paypal. I would volunteer my time to do that as well. That would make it much easier for us to donate.

I'm out of ideas for now.

www.colemanfurniture.com