+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Suggestions

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Re: New Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by LITEMAN
    Instead of anybody moving their tailgateing area (some of these guys have had the same area for years) why not just get some banners made up with the BB&B logo on it to post at everyones tailgate area. More people will see them with more locations.
    That's an even better idea!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

A uniform banner would be nice. Maybe someone can design one? I was thinking of the Bulldawg clawing though a blue screen (top right) with the circle (top left) around that. Maybe instead of a banner size more of a poster size? Anybody want to try and design one?

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

You get a spot on the road for a $500 donation to Champs. We personally have 2. There were plenty of spots open last year. Anyone that currnetly donates to Champs at that level can have one if they ask.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg
    You get a spot on the road for a $500 donation to Champs. We personally have 2. There were plenty of spots open last year. Anyone that currnetly donates to Champs at that level can have one if they ask.
    What do you mean? Do you have two pot holes named after you?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg
    BB&B had TWO spots on Tailgate Alley but we decided we did not want them -

Don't like the asphalt in August, September and early October -

And I've always had a problem with trying to get people to tailgate in one certain spot during games - tailgating is much like cheering it should be spontaneous and based on the individuals own likes and dislikes -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Banners are a good idea. I don't think they are too expensive either, especially if we just get text. I know that's not exactly what you had in mind, LITEMAN, but something smallish and simple (like line one "Real Tech Fans" line two "<A href="http://www.LaTechBBB.com" or something like that. ">www.LaTechBBB.com" or something like that. Just a suggestion. I like the easy way...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Basically for print ads before we have used -

"We Live and Breathe Tech Athletics"

www.LaTechBBB.com

Simple and effective -

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Basically for print ads before we have used -

"We Live and Breathe Tech Athletics"

www.LaTechBBB.com

Simple and effective -
    I like it.

That's why the BB&B ad staff gets the BIG BUCKS

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Before you say anything, YES, I KNOW this should be pasted all over our website! But you can donate to BB&B ANYTIME you want to! Here is a link to a donation page. Just put whatever you want in the description and enter the amount and make the donation.

Now here is a request for somebody. I would like to have SOMEBODY put together an image that we can use here on the site instead of the PAYPAL standard image. Just come up with something (preferably wider than higher) that can be used like a banner add, but not as big. I can put it as a custom header or footer on any or all of our forums or web pages.

Anybody up for taking this on?

Once I get something we can use, I'll post an announcement to let everyone know and make sure they know how to make a donation.

Chris
    The new button...

JFord

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    The new button...

JFord
    That is entirely too cool!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'll bet if BB&B made a commerical (even a cheap, home made one using a digital video camera), you could convince TechTV to air it for free. They aren't allowed to make a profit and I don't think they can even charge.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

I was thinking Tech TV also. Even if they wouldn't do a comercial they have slide shows that they run continously during the day. They said that they can do one for The Blue, another project we're working on, so I assume they could do it for bbb as well. I'll contact Jared at Tech TV if this is something yall would be interested in?

"T"

If they do have a problem with it--and I'm not saying they will--it would be because BB&B is not a campus organization, and the Blue is.

+ Reply to Thread