+ Reply to Thread

Thread: apparantly someone didnt get the memo..

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

apparantly someone didnt get the memo..

Im not blaming Bush for Katrina. Just wish someone who saw the Hurricane Pam Exercise results would have - SHOULD HAVE - forwarded the study to "Brownie" and crew as the storm was approaching.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/24/kat...ees/index.html

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Re: apparantly someone didnt get the memo..

Since I've been born, I've heard that if the big one hits, New Orleans is gonna be underwater.

This is another finger point to me. Maybe we should have appointed a board to look into this. :icon_roll

+ Reply to Thread