+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Promotional Idea...

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Promotional Idea...

Does anyone know ANY information about the little basketballs that they throw at the games? I would LOVE to buy a box or two of those and have the BLUE throw them out with our logo on them. I'm looking for a price, a website, a phone number for the company... WHATEVER!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Promotional Idea...

I was able to find a site that sold the balls and the minimum order is $300. It was saying that you had to send the logo in camera ready. So does anyone have an idea of a camera ready logo that we can send in to get these balls and what do we want them to look like, and what color. Blue? White? Red? A little of each color?

http://iaspromotes.logomall.com/ProductDetail/ProductDetail.aspx?d=2649152&SCAT_Id=5674&Pg=1&DPS V_Id=67809&CATY_Id=27&ASI=55675&WS=&LN=Galactic+Ba lloons&pF=&pT=&pSRVC_ID=34

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Does anyone know ANY information about the little basketballs that they throw at the games? I would LOVE to buy a box or two of those and have the BLUE throw them out with our logo on them. I'm looking for a price, a website, a phone number for the company... WHATEVER!
    Would Oakes let them throw the balls???? Would we have to sponsor the game??? This would be great for Nevada or Utah State game.

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

After looking at some things on the net, I think we should do something else that promotes BBB, Tech Athletics, and boost spirit. Thunder sticks are cheaper than the basketballs, can be produced faster ( I saw in 8 days on one website), and creates a noisy environment that boosts spirit levels. We could have Go Dawgs!!! on one side and www.latechbbb.com on the other side.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    After looking at some things on the net, I think we should do something else that promotes BBB, Tech Athletics, and boost spirit. Thunder sticks are cheaper than the basketballs, can be produced faster ( I saw in 8 days on one website), and creates a noisy environment that boosts spirit levels. We could have Go Dawgs!!! on one side and www.latechbbb.com on the other side.
    But theyre illegal for basketball games. AFROTC started to hand some out last year that were left over from football season, they had to come around and pick them back up.

Didn't know that.....I could have swore I have seen them on tv along with balloons.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

What about little plastic megaphones? like these.. http://idlebrook.com/Megaphones.htm Louisiana Tech or the state-T on one side, bbb on the other. I think those are legal.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by firedog
    Would Oakes let them throw the balls???? Would we have to sponsor the game??? This would be great for Nevada or Utah State game.
    They told us to throw the rest of the balls at the NMSU game.

Bulldog Woodlands Dawg is an unknown Woodlands Dawg's Avatar

I would call the marketing department at Tech Athletics (318-257-4111). Im sure they have a list of vendors that could get the balls for you for cheaper. They may be able to even get a discount. Keep us posted on your efforts.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Has there been any attempt to work with the school and have them advertise on this forum? Something like "official forum" and other marketing from the school could increase traffic.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi8r View Post
    Has there been any attempt to work with the school and have them advertise on this forum? Something like "official forum" and other marketing from the school could increase traffic.
    Not likely. Even if they liked us, "that's not who we are here at THE BBB"

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

A 10+ year bump. Is that a record?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    A 10+ year bump. Is that a record?
    Not in Bernice.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Not in Bernice.
    What?!

Oh, wait ... I get it.

+ Reply to Thread