+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Appearences at the shows

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Appearences at the shows

Hey Blue...
    How about trying to get everyone together at Ponchatulas on mondays from 5 to 7 -especially from 6 to 7 during the Tech Basketball show with Coach Richard and Coach Long...and when football season rolls around try to make Bicknells shows at Ponchatulas also,.,.,.
    I know classes and everything but it sure would help to have some rabid fans at these shows...
    Fox and Company is live from 5 to 6 and then the Tech Basketball show 6 to7.....coach Richard has been known to stick around after the show and visit...Coach Long normally has practice but stays till after the shows too.

Of course you don't have to paint yourselves blue (until both teams make the big dance) then we could really have a show...:icon_wink

It might also be a great place to pick up donations and get others involved in " The Blue"
    Thanks
    Ed

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Re: Appearences at the shows

Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN
    Hey Blue...
    How about trying to get everyone together at Ponchatulas on mondays from 5 to 7 -especially from 6 to 7 during the Tech Basketball show with Coach Richard and Coach Long...and when football season rolls around try to make Bicknells shows at Ponchatulas also,.,.,.
    I know classes and everything but it sure would help to have some rabid fans at these shows...
    Fox and Company is live from 5 to 6 and then the Tech Basketball show 6 to7.....coach Richard has been known to stick around after the show and visit...Coach Long normally has practice but stays till after the shows too.

Of course you don't have to paint yourselves blue (until both teams make the big dance) then we could really have a show...:icon_wink

It might also be a great place to pick up donations and get others involved in " The Blue"
    Thanks
    Ed
    We would love to Ed, I work until 6 everyday, but we will make an appearance.

thanks,
    JFord

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jford
    We would love to Ed, I work until 6 everyday, but we will make an appearance.

thanks,
    JFord
    I heard cute sorority girls are always at the Richard show. Is that true Ed??

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

BUMP

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

sorry this got deleted Ed, I have a commitment on Monday nights that ends here soon, but we WILL have some people out Monday for the show.

JFord

THANKS....

Hey Blue...
    Tonight Feb 13 Monday....Coach Richard will be in Nevada for the game tonite...he will NOT be at Ponchatulas..we'll have him on the phone live from Nevada...
    Coach Long will probably be on a recruiting trip tonite and more than likely will not be there--we'l have assist coaches....

I know you were planning to be at A show --tonight might not be a good night without the coaches there....Please come if you can BUT if possible I'd rather everyone come out when the coaches were there....

Thanks
    Ed

thanks for the update Ed, we were going to make it happen even though we all had something to do.

JFord

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'm not familiar with what's going on, but I'm always game. Could someone either elaborate on the details or point me where I can find more information? Gorillas' love crawfish and Ponchatulas is good.

+ Reply to Thread