+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the score?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: What's the score?

Great win by the Techsters. It was nice having a comfortable 16 point halftime lead and having double their points at times in the second half and being able to empty the bench for the end of the game. And what a game by SHAN and TY. It was the Moore show tonight!! Shan had a career high 21 points and added 8 boards. She played with lots of confidence. Ty had 17 points and 9 STRONG boards. Let's get ready for Fresno now and get some revenge. We need to make a statement that we are the best team in the WAC on Saturday. Go Techsters!

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86
    san jose had the shortest player i think i've ever seen on a basketball court except for pee wee BB. Anyway, i believe it was one of the football players, correct me if i'm wrong, put her number on a box and wore it. while she was dribbling the ball down court, he was walking ON HIS KNEES pretending to be her. IT WAS PURE GREATNESS.
    Funniest thing that I have ever seen in the TAC. That was Quarvay Winbush. When Mr. Washington anounnced "Please show sportsman like conduct" or something like that, that was hilarious. He had 1000 people on the press box side laughing their heads off. Thanks Winbush, he is a great guy.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Rumor has it that Quarvay Winbush will be painted up either this Saturday or against Nevada for the guys game... That would be scarry... to see a human being that large painted up Blue!!

"T"

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Even Mr Washington and the other guys were rolling laughing after the announcement. But I'm sure that they weren't laughing at that :icon_wink

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steltz
    Funniest thing that I have ever seen in the TAC. That was Quarvay Winbush. When Mr. Washington anounnced "Please show sportsman like conduct" or something like that, that was hilarious. He had 1000 people on the press box side laughing their heads off. Thanks Winbush, he is a great guy.
    Q is like that at every game he attends. He had the whole crowd rolling at several softball games last year.

Last night was great though. I hope someone posts a picture.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar

Thumbs Down Re: Final 74-51 Tech vs. SJSU

[quote=bulldawg03]I tried to resist posting, but I just couldn't do it. I can't wait until I have a day job...[/quote
    You're right---night jobs SUCK!!!!

+ Reply to Thread