+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Most think Bush is failing second term

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Poll: Most think Bush is failing second term

Shocking, I know.

"A majority of Americans are more likely to vote for a candidate in November's congressional elections who opposes President Bush"

Here is the link:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/01/...oll/index.html

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Poll: Most think Bush is failing second term

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Shocking, I know.

"A majority of Americans are more likely to vote for a candidate in November's congressional elections who opposes President Bush"

Here is the link:

Then I guess a majority of Americans won't be voting because President Bush won't be running to be opposed. And if he did, only the people in his congressional district would be able to vote against him anyway which would eliminate a majority of Americans.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    Shocking, I know.

Here is the link:

we'll see soon enough. i think the 2002 and 2004 poles also showed that democrats would get large gains.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

MOST AMERICANS...... Almost elected little george by popular vote (without Scalia and brother Jeb, etc.) in 2000.

MOST AMERICANS...... Did follow little george and big dick enthusiastically into their Daliesque "pearl harbor" attack against a recognized sovereign state that was once politically alleged to have an unknown quantity of unverified "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".

MOST AMERICANS...... Proudly lauded little george's "mission accomplished" aircrart stunt as a national fait accompli for all those little American flags waving from the winsome windows of America's Japanese cars.

MOST AMERICANS...... Actually once believed that little george's color-coded scheme of pernicious political paranoia was worth its weight in plastic sheeting and duct tape.

MOST AMERICANS...... Are still "just as pleased as punch" that little geoge's "TAX CUTS" have given more than 95% of his "read my lips" largesse to the wealthiest 2% of American patriots.

MOST AMERICANS...... Have still not connected the denominator dots that connect a little george and big dick "welded at the hip to BIG OIL INTERESTS" motive...... To the gargantuan increases of the prices now being paid at the pump and home heating costs that defy all logic as an administration with no ALTERNATIVE ENERGY POLICY/EFFORT continues to callously count its American DEAD within a few Iraqi kilometers of the second largest known oil reserves on our tiny planet.

SORRY......

But while realizing and understanding that most of America is populated by basically honest and decent JUST PLAIN FOLK......

I am unable to not notice that the "track record" of these "MOST AMERICANS" so easily and statistically referred to...... Remains as less than a bellweather barometer of basic comoon sense.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza
    MOST AMERICANS...... Almost elected little george by popular vote (without Scalia and brother Jeb, etc.) in 2000.

MOST AMERICANS...... Did follow little george and big dick enthusiastically into their Daliesque "pearl harbor" attack against a recognized sovereign state that was once politically alleged to have an unknown quantity of unverified "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".

MOST AMERICANS...... Proudly lauded little george's "mission accomplished" aircrart stunt as a national fait accompli for all those little American flags waving from the winsome windows of America's Japanese cars.

MOST AMERICANS...... Actually once believed that little george's color-coded scheme of pernicious political paranoia was worth its weight in plastic sheeting and duct tape.

MOST AMERICANS...... Are still "just as pleased as punch" that little geoge's "TAX CUTS" have given more than 95% of his "read my lips" largesse to the wealthiest 2% of American patriots.

MOST AMERICANS...... Have still not connected the denominator dots that connect a little george and big dick "welded at the hip to BIG OIL INTERESTS" motive...... To the gargantuan increases of the prices now being paid at the pump and home heating costs that defy all logic as an administration with no ALTERNATIVE ENERGY POLICY/EFFORT continues to callously count its American DEAD within a few Iraqi kilometers of the second largest known oil reserves on our tiny planet.

SORRY......

But while realizing and understanding that most of America is populated by basically honest and decent JUST PLAIN FOLK......

I am unable to not notice that the "track record" of these "MOST AMERICANS" so easily and statistically referred to...... Remains as less than a bellweather barometer of basic comoon sense.
    yes, the problem with comoon sense is that its not so common. but you are once again calling everyone an idiot who disagrees with you politically. that is why the only way the left can win anyone over to thier side is by accusing their opponants of wrongdoing. if you want to win over people who don't think for themselves, convince them that they shouldn't vote for your opponants. but if you want to win intelligent people over to your way of thinking, you're not going to do it by calling them stupid.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob
    yes, the problem with comoon sense is that its not so common. but you are once again calling everyone an idiot who disagrees with you politically. that is why the only way the left can win anyone over to thier side is by accusing their opponants of wrongdoing. if you want to win over people who don't think for themselves, convince them that they shouldn't vote for your opponants. but if you want to win intelligent people over to your way of thinking, you're not going to do it by calling them stupid.
    I don't think Spinoza is trying to get stupid people to change their thinking.
    :icon_wink

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg
    I don't think Spinoza is trying to get stupid people to change their thinking.
    :icon_wink
    i was referring to the dems tactics. they are obviously not trying to get intelligent people to change their minds because they think anyone with any intelligence already thinks like them. spinoza is obviously not trying to change anyone's mind, but he demonstrates the reason that liberals in general have difficulty winning intelligent people over.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Just for the record......

I have never been able to define "intelligence" within the spectrum of my philosophy or convince myself that ANY human being is any more or less "intelligent" than any other member of our arrogant yet frail species.

In my never humble opinion...... Intelligence is a concept that seldom if ever honestly searches its soul with so much as an iota of shrewd debate.

I respect the thoughts of all men and women and children in whatever manner they are presented...... And I expect no less in return.

I am more than disinterested in "convincing" anyone of anything and I am certainly not here to discuss me.

Quot homines, tot sententiae (There are as many opinions as there are men)!

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

This is great. I got to read another post that insinuates that conservatives are sheep... This in spite of basically all popular culture being COMPLETELY liberal and the slant of major media outlets. Thanks Spinoza. I'm glad you are shedding the light. :icon_roll Without your post I never would have heard any controversy about WMDs or tax cuts. What would we do without you?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza
    I respect the thoughts of all men and women and children in whatever manner they are presented...... And I expect no less in return.
    somehow i don't get that impression from your previous post.

i read this board for information and intellectual debate, not to see people eloquently insulted. inasmuch as your posts thus far have been 80% insult and 0% debate, i would normally just ignore. but your language skill seemed to indicate that you might be capable, and perhaps even interested in, debate. thus, i have tried encourage debate over insult in my responses to your posts. but either you don't have rational thought to back up your insults, or you simply do not derive any pleasure from debate (must not be an engineer ). so, having discovered this, i will leave you alone and seek amusement debating others. sorry to have wasted your time.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

somehow i don't get that impression from your previous post.

i read this board for information and intellectual debate, not to see people eloquently insulted. inasmuch as your posts thus far have been 80% insult and 0% debate, i would normally just ignore. but your language skill seemed to indicate that you might be capable, and perhaps even interested in, debate. thus, i have tried encourage debate over insult in my responses to your posts. but either you don't have rational thought to back up your insults, or you simply do not derive any pleasure from debate (must not be an engineer ). so, having discovered this, i will leave you alone and seek amusement debating others. sorry to have wasted your time.
    Yeah, Ark Bob, you would much rather have posters crudely insulted a la CARTEK. Spinoza has had 6 posts and already you have concluded that he is not interested in debate? Hmmm. Perhaps you should try disagreeing with his assertions and not get hung up on pretty words.
    :icon_razz

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    This is great. I got to read another post that insinuates that conservatives are sheep... This in spite of basically all popular culture being COMPLETELY liberal and the slant of major media outlets. Thanks Spinoza. I'm glad you are shedding the light. :icon_roll Without your post I never would have heard any controversy about WMDs or tax cuts. What would we do without you?
    Conservatives are not like sheep.......more like lemmings.

The conservatives favorite BIG LIE: that basically all popular culture is COMPLETELY liberal (except for Hee Haw and Christian TV preachers which take up about 30% of the bandwidth) and that the major media outlets like FOX news are slanted to the liberals.

One good thing about Spinoza is that at least he doesn't have a avatar that appears to be some sort of purple dough boy swinging his butt around like some sort of San Fransciso faggot on cocaine.:icon_wink

Yeah, Ark Bob, you would much rather have posters crudely insulted a la CARTEK. Spinoza has had 6 posts and already you have concluded that he is not interested in debate? Hmmm. Perhaps you should try disagreeing with his assertions and not get hung up on pretty words.
    :icon_razz
    there's nothing there to argue with. he doesn't make assertions with support in the interest of debate. he states his paranoid conspiracy theories as if anyone with a brain ought to have figured it out like he did. he's like dogtek, only more eloquent.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

he's like dogtek, only more eloquent.
    Spinoza: dogtek with a thesaurus. Hehe...

The conservatives favorite BIG LIE: that basically all popular culture is COMPLETELY liberal (except for Hee Haw and Christian TV preachers which take up about 30% of the bandwidth) and that the major media outlets like FOX news are slanted to the liberals.
    Lie... OK.

1) Have you watched TV in the last decade? I can't even watch Gilmore Girls wiht my wife without hearing comments about President Bush. And your argument is that religous programming takes up 30% of bandwidth. Uhhh... Television preachers aren't exactly pop culture. If you just compare bandwidth, then Infomercials are what... 40% of popular culture.

2) Has anyone on this board said the Fox News is liberal? If so, they should be flogged. Fox News is the only channel that is slanted right. I believe there is no such thing as "fair and balanced".

If you really believe that popular culture is slanted to Republicans, you are far gone.

+ Reply to Thread