+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keys to Fresno

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Keys to Fresno

Make no mistake about it, this is going to be a tough game. Fresno State is no pushover and their win against us in Fresno was no fluke. Yes, we were worn out after a OT Victory on the Island and big time flight problems, but Fresno State is tough!

They are lead by 2 Senior Guards - Parrish and Swearengin. It is an effective inside/outside game. Parrish is a Forward and Swearengin, a guard. Swearengin is fast and quick. She would fit in nicely on a Techster team - very athletic. They do not have a height advantage. They make their living playing very similar ball as the Techsters are doing - swarming defense, getting the rebounds, and out hustling the other team.

Ty and Tamika will have to have great games to handle Parrish. I am sure that Tasha will have Swearengin duty.

We have a better team than Fresno, but we have to play with intensity. I would think that the revenge factor will play in the minds of the Techsters, as they try to tie up first place by a victory over Fresno.

The crowd and the TAC atmosphere should be a huge help. I will be there with 3 people that I am bringing from Texas. I hope everyone that can possibly make this game is there. This is a BIG game for the Techsters. With a win, we will be at the top of the WAC with Fresno and have a much better schedule to finish out the year than they do.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Keys to Fresno

My wife, daughter, and I will be there too! Champ, let's plan to meet, at least for a few moments. Would like to meet you in person.

The lil girl has a basketball tourney tomorrow, the finals are at 4:30, so even if they manage to get that far....ahem, doubtful, we'll make the Techster game!

See y'all there!

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Count me in... Imagine that. lol. I've been recruiting people to paint.. See yall at the game!!

"T"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I will be there. Don't know how to find ya'll, except for "T", which will be blue with a T painted on, I assume. Tell me how to locate you. I am leaving in the morning, so if you are still online tonight, post something. I will check the board and my emails before I leave in the morning.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

NO BOXES!

Time for me to get ready to head to Ruston! Looking forward to a great game!

GO TECHSTERS!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Champ, if you get this.... my daughter and I will visit the Team Shop during halftime. Can't miss us. Just look for the cutest girl in the world with just about the ugliest dad....that'll be us!

+ Reply to Thread