+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Last night in the TAC!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Last night in the TAC!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96
    I LOVED Quarvay painting up tonight. We need to keep "The Box" nickname going into f-ball season.

I was concerned for the kiddies, though, since he looked like a BLUE Hulk.
    I was concerned when he tried to rush the court wanting to beat up a Nevada player once and then a ref another time. I thought this was his last season on our football team.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75
    The dunk was outlawed in the NCAA from 1967-1976. I remember a couple of times last in games when jenkins would break free and dunk the ball and get a T called. The place would go crazy.
    Yes, the dunk was eventually brought back when break-away rims were invented.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy Sanbogdawg is an unknown

I know most everybody knows these, but just to put it down in one place, here are the cheers:

We do these when there is a blatentlly bad call by the Reff's:

**Nuts and Bolts, Nuts and Bolts, We...Got…Screwed!!
    **Elevator, Elevator, We Got the Shaft.
    **Zebra, Zebra Short and stout, Find your head and pull it out.
    **When I get old, and I can’t see I wanna be a Referee Just…Like…YOU!!

The Introductions for the opposite team are (in order, done after the player is introduced):

**So What?
    **Who Cares?
    **Big Deal!!
    **Boooooooring!!
    **Go Home!!

For the coach if we have enough time something stupid like nice tie or shoes, etc.

Here are the cheers that everybody does in the middle of the game while the ball is in play:

D…D….D…Defense
    Go…Tech…Go…Clap-Clap-Clap
    Defense….Bulldogs(Techsters)…..Defense
    Here We Go Bulldogs(Techsters) Here we go
    L-O-U…..I-S-I…..A-N-A Tech-Dogs(Sters)
    Defense....Clap-Clap.....Defense
    Bounce....Bounce....Pass....AAHHHH!!!
    Or the easiest: Yell Really Load and wave your hands!!!! Jumping up and down and stamping your feet couldn't hurt either.

Plus we yell "Die You Gravy Sucking Pigs!!" in place of "Go...Tech...Go" in the middle of the "Go Dogs" song. (unoficially of course)

Oh yea and GermDawg's Right Mrs. Reneau does get mad for stuff she doesn't like, and she can make ya'll stop. Last year for the first half of the season we couldn't yell, So what, Who cares, Big deal, Booooring and Go Home, Cause she thought it was "offensive to the other team and creates a sense of unwelcomeness." All we want to do was make the loose.
    Last edited by Sanbogdawg; 02-03-2006 at 01:47 AM.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I hate that D D D Defense cheer because it is so hard to keep going.

Puppy Sanbogdawg is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752
    I hate that D D D Defense cheer because it is so hard to keep going.

That's cause people speed up, and some of the HoopTroop members don't clap on beat, they clap on all the off-beats. The problem of speeding up happens with most of the cheers, and it gets to the point where you can't clap that fast.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Or run out of breath.. I hate when Defense clap clap Defense. gets too fast to keep up with with like 10 seconds left on the shot clock.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg03
    Doc, I would love to go to games, and will be there Saturday, but only because I'm calling in sick. I live in Little Rock and my schedule (which never changes) is 4-midnight every Thursday-Monday... Makes it a little hard to get to games
    Sorry if it sounded like I was calling you out. Wasn't my intention. I had to take a vacation day to make it tonight's game. That's the loudest and best game, crowd wise, that I've been to this year in the TAC. I know that the student/hoop troop side was VERY vocal and VERY entergetic. Sorry to say that I didn't look at the rest of the arena much.... just for Hava and to see if they would do the GO DAWGS! for that song. Robken only stopped once... so they must have been doing pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread