+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 70+ Techster points =

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: 70+ Techster points =

Pulling legs. I'm a Chick-fil-a man myself; I felt dirty going to 'Canes, except that it was a Sunday.

I was just saying that I wouldn't have minded that extra "donation" I made b/c I didn't get a coupon at the game, IF the donation were to a Tech alumni-owned business. Instead I feel like just another victim of the Man.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Re: 70+ Techster points =

Announcer said you had to have your ticket stub.

+ Reply to Thread