+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pigtails back in La.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

Pigtails back in La.

Baylor at LSU tonight. ESPN 2. Any predictions ? I say LSU by 5.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Re: Pigtails back in La.

at LSU...I'll take LSU by 9. Not a slam to Baylor, but it's a tough place to play. Will be close, but LSU will start knocking down freethrows in the end.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajo71
    Baylor at LSU tonight. ESPN 2. Any predictions ? I say LSU by 5.
    Game watching party at MEMDAWG's house.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

This is not a knock on Baylor either, but I say lsu by 15. Baylor is up and down this year, while lsu is fairly steady. If Baylor plays their "A" game and lsu is not on theirs, there might be a chance for Baylor. However, I think lsu wins this one easy.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

You may be right Champion. Half time LSU 50-27...ouch!

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

No contest. LSU brought their "A" game. Baylor apparently brought the team from Texas State.

Actually, Baylor has been up and down like Champ said. Sometimes they seem to fire on all cylinders and sometimes they look like none of them even know which direction their goal is in. Not sure what the deal is. There's a lot of youth, but there are also key veterans.

Fowles has improved a lot since the last time I saw her. She was dominating.

Puppy hoopgal is an unknown

Not a good night for Baylor...LSU looked great

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Pigtails back in La.

It's a shame they couldn't both lose, but hey, a KMR loss is always a nice thing.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    Game watching party at MEMDAWG's house.
    Nope, we watched Oprah reruns on tivo!!!! Much more interesting!!

You can go to the local jr high and see all the missed layups and jump balls you want... Only thing that changes in college is they are bigger girls!!!

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

Looked like there might be bad blood between Kim and Pokey. Kim was saying something and hanging on to Pokey's hand while Pokey was trying to walk away. She had to snatch her hand away to get away and then Kim was shaking her finger at her. Catfight! lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bengal
    Looked like there might be bad blood between Kim and Pokey. Kim was saying something and hanging on to Pokey's hand while Pokey was trying to walk away. She had to snatch her hand away to get away and then Kim was shaking her finger at her. Catfight! lol
    I wonder what that was all about ? From what I have seen, and read, Pokey is a class act. Pigtails must have been embarassed in her return to La., and couldn't keep her mouth shut. Pokey did the right thing, by just walking away.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY TECH DID NOT KEEP MULKEY. DONT GET ME WRONG SHE IS A HELL OF A COACH, BUT THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY THAN WHAT IS OUT THERE.

I HAVE HEARD SHE CAN BE VERY CLASSLESS AND JUST A PLAIN BI**H AT TIMES.

PART OF THAT FIRE THOUGH IS WHAT MAKES HER A GREAT COACH.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1
    AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY TECH DID NOT KEEP MULKEY. DONT GET ME WRONG SHE IS A HELL OF A COACH, BUT THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY THAN WHAT IS OUT THERE.

I HAVE HEARD SHE CAN BE VERY CLASSLESS AND JUST A PLAIN BI**H AT TIMES.

PART OF THAT FIRE THOUGH IS WHAT MAKES HER A GREAT COACH.

Per previous posts on this board, her temper is what basically lost Tech Alana Beard. She gets my props as a very good coach, but it seems to me she opens her mouth when she shouldn't. Would love to know what she said to PC.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

She never once looked upset tonight. At one point, she told a player, "don't cry, this game means nothing to me."

I believe there was some bad blood between them last year. None of us know what this was about.

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown

I sat behind a guy that said he was a good friend of KMR. He said Kim told Pokey she should not have been shooting 3's so late in the game. He said Pokey just shrugged her off with her arm...

Welcome home...Pigtails...Ha Ha...

+ Reply to Thread