+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Article

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Great Article

Great article on Griffin in the Shreveport Times:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...13/1001/SPORTS

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Great Article

We are on a roll of highly touted RBs. Moats, then Action Jackson, now this guy. He turned down Nebraska and Michigan for us. Life does not get any better.... 7-5 was a good start of a long run.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Nice Article! Nice going Jimmy and Mr. Shannon.... or may I just call ya Lumberjack!

I've been talking to Jimmy as well, I believe that in the print version there will be a story about David "T" Orges and Quarvey Winbush.... I sure hope that it's not all about the box thing. Tmo, I told him to get in touch with you if he needed any pics of "T"

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I'm going to send Jimmy an email thanking him for that wonderful article. We are extremely lucky to have these good people moving to Ruston. BTW, I can't wait to see his brother Travis, who is an All-State WR, and who is expected to sign with Tech next February.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    I'm going to send Jimmy an email thanking him for that wonderful article. We are extremely lucky to have these good people moving to Ruston. BTW, I can't wait to see his brother Travis, who is an All-State WR, and who is expected to sign with Tech next February.
    Yeah, we need to thank Jimmy for writing the good ones as much as we blast him for writing the bad ones.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG
    We are on a roll of highly touted RBs. Moats, then Action Jackson, now this guy. He turned down Nebraska and Michigan for us. Life does not get any better.... 7-5 was a good start of a long run.
    Let's not forget about Mr. Freddie Franklin who is a stand-up guy and a pretty dad-gum good running back.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Puppy CajunTime is an unknown CajunTime's Avatar

Thumbs Up Having these RBs in the fold reminds me ...

of when we had Jason Davis and Jason Cooper. I can recall the game in which Davis set the Tech record for rushing yards in a game against USL.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Having these RBs in the fold reminds me ...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunTime
    of when we had Jason Davis and Jason Cooper. I can recall the game in which Davis set the Tech record for rushing yards in a game against USL.
    Yes, and probably set the NCAA record for most trash talking in a game, too. He could dang sure run the football -- and his mouth, too.

+ Reply to Thread