+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please update your user profile

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Warning Please update your user profile

We are asking that all members of Bulldog Barks & Bytes update their user profile in the User CP of this site. Simply click "User CP" at the top of the screen and then click "Edit Profile" on the left side of the screen. At the bottom of this page will be several new profile fields including:

Tech Relationship (Alumni, student, fan, other school fan)
    Favorite college sport (football, basketball, baseball, other)
    Year you graduated from Tech (if you have multiple degrees, use your first)
    Degree type (Engineering, MBA, Accounting, etc.)

While you are there, check to make sure that the rest of your profile is correct and that nothing has changed.

Also, we recommend that you look in the "Edit Options" area and agree to "Receive E-mail from Administrators" We have been sending out updates about upcoming events at Tech and if this is not selected, you will not receive these updates about important opportunities to support Louisiana Tech. Of our 1,851 members, less than half of you have chosen to receive e-mails from us.

Thank you for your continued support of Louisiana Tech Athletics and Bulldog Barks & Bytes!

Chris (TechDawgFan)

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Please update your user profile

done... was kind of saddening to leave the date of graduation blank...

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    done... was kind of saddening to leave the date of graduation blank...
    Doc - Student? Yeah, Right! How long has it been? Three years? or more? Yeah, I'm a student too! Next thing you'll say is that you are joining that student org. "The Blue"!

ROFLMAO!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Ass.... i'm one of those mixed classifications.... so I CHOSE student. I'm still paying Tech @ BAFB... does that count? Yes, it's been 2 years since my last class... damn night job.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Hang in there, Doc. I took a few classes at BAFB also, but it's worth it to stick with it. Dr. Brewer and his staff do a fantastic job at Barksdale. You should check into their day class schedule also, since you work nights.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

I got my two MBAs from Barksdale. Found that you get out of it what you put into it. Are Mims and Christenson still teaching over there? I've thought about going back for 1 class so I could have my Masters +15 for associate college teaching in case I ever needed anything to fall back on.

Chris

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Interesting. I got my Masters at Barksdale after getting out of the Air Force.

Chris, what did you get yours in?? I think that I've taken just about every computer class that BAFB can offer... and not even close to the required ones.

I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Tech in Ruston in '91. I went back in '92 and started working on an MBA with a Management emphasis and got that in '95. Went back to take 4 finance electives in '96 and got a second MBA-Finance in '97.

There were a lot of core classes that I had to take, but Mimms and Christensen help me plan it out so that while I was still getting some of the core classes behind me, I could be taking the graduate classes I already had the pre-requisites for or didn't have any pre-req's.

Chris

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    I'm still paying Tech @ BAFB... does that count?
    Yeah, I am still paying for my wife's masters from TECH also. But, that doesn't make me an student.(hehe) Hell, I'm not even an Alumni.

Hey, TDF, that's what you need. a "I didn't go but I paid the bill" classification.

Doc- You know I'm just picking on you. Call me about Sat. game.

+ Reply to Thread