+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions on nlulm mascot?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Suggestions on nlulm mascot?

The Ravin Cajuns.

UL-L Ragin Cajuns

UL-M Ravin Cajuns

I would love to see USL's reaction to that.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quacking Mallards.
    Played before their camoflague painted Malone stadium.
    Hunting for their next win.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy techbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nice

How about the ULM Mockingbirds! They always have had the reputation of the "Me Too" University.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I still like LSU-M Tigers.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

They are going to have some big expenses getting rid of all the Indian stuff on campus, merchandise, etc....

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

How about the Stags, not like the deer, like stagnant never going to get anywhere.

Puppy Sunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSunbelt Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Sunbelt's Avatar

Louisiana Monroe Gators or (Bayou Gators)

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    My mother-in-law says that is what lawyers are.
    I thought that was your father-in-law that said that.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

How about ULM Porkers. For halftime entertainment, they could have sessions on the best way they "make it" with their swine. If PeePie were still alive, she could be the mascot.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Regardless of who it is, having your mascot stolen from your school because of liberal thinking is sinking to a new low.

OPJC wayyyyyyyyyy back yonder in the 30's decided on "Indians" as their mascot, because there were (and still are) traits among native Americans that they believed epitomized all that is courageous, full of integrity and spirit. They didn't select "Indians" to make fun of any group of people.

Get ready y'all. PETA is next...

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3
    Regardless of who it is, having your mascot stolen from your school because of liberal thinking is sinking to a new low.

OPJC wayyyyyyyyyy back yonder in the 30's decided on "Indians" as their mascot, because there were (and still are) traits among native Americans that they believed epitomized all that is courageous, full of integrity and spirit. They didn't select "Indians" to make fun of any group of people.

Get ready y'all. PETA is next...
    I found out that the reason the were the Indians was their first coach, Malone who the stadium is named after, was an Indian. Sorry, Native American. Somehow I don't think he was offended.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog
    I found out that the reason the were the Indians was their first coach, Malone who the stadium is named after, was an Indian. Sorry, Native American. Somehow I don't think he was offended.
    He liked the fire water too!!!

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techbluedog
    How about the ULM Mockingbirds! They always have had the reputation of the "Me Too" University.
    That one gets my vote (if I had a vote).
    Go Tech!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    I thought that was your father-in-law that said that.
    No, she thinks I'm the devil himself, remember. Bobby thinks that I want abortion on demand. I can't imagine how he got that idea.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Brokeback Mountaineers

+ Reply to Thread