+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Homepage Articles!

Hybrid View

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Homepage Articles!

Folks, the ENTIRE front page is filled with articles concerning Tech. I've posted 10 this morning and could have done more! This was apparently a HUGE news day for Tech!!!

I'd encourage you to read through them as well as browse each of the sites for ones that I didn't post. I've got articles from The Times, The News Star, and latechsports.com. I didn't even go to WACsports.com or the Nevada papers. I'm sure there is more out there if you look for it.

Chris

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Homepage Articles!

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Folks, the ENTIRE front page is filled with articles concerning Tech. I've posted 10 this morning and could have done more! This was apparently a HUGE news day for Tech!!!

I'd encourage you to read through them as well as browse each of the sites for ones that I didn't post. I've got articles from The Times, The News Star, and latechsports.com. I didn't even go to WACsports.com or the Nevada papers. I'm sure there is more out there if you look for it.

Chris
    Thank you, Chris.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is probably a DUH question but I can not find these on the regular board. Is there a link to them on here other than when you first log on?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

www.latechbbb.com

They are on the home page in the middle below the RSS feed of La Tech in the News.

Chris

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    www.latechbbb.com

They are on the home page in the middle below the RSS feed of La Tech in the News.

Chris
    Thanks Chris. However, I was actually wondering if there was a link to our homepage once logged into the board/forums?

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Thanks Chris. However, I was actually wondering if there was a link to our homepage once logged into the board/forums?
    Move your cursor up to the very top. Where it says "Bulldog Barks & Bytes" and click on it.

Now THAT's not as much of a "Duh" question!!!

You can also go down to the very bottom and on the right where it says "Bulldog Barks & Bytes", click it and it takes you back to the homepage.

Chris

Thanks!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Chris, Thanks for highlighting the point of Nevada having only 384 fans in attendence to watch that game... I laughed for 10 minutes!

LOL. I was wondering if anyone actually SAW that!

Chris

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

"IF" we could get only 20% of the students, excluding the HOOP TROOPS to come to the game we would have over 4000 in attendencance. Lack of leadership from the student government, faculty and administration?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46
    "IF" we could get only 20% of the students, excluding the HOOP TROOPS to come to the game we would have over 4000 in attendencance. Lack of leadership from the student government, faculty and administration?
    Well how many students do we have that live either on campus or in the Ruston area?? How many of them have night jobs and have to work at the area resturants and grocery stores that can't attend?? SEVERAL factors come into play here... in my opinion, the student governments and admins are just the two MAIN reasons. I don't think that you should consider excluding the Hoop Troop as stated in your statement. These students are doing this for a $50 scholarship. SEVERAL of them even show up on the nights that they aren't scheduled to play. The section to the left of the HT is several band students that are there to be fans on the other HP's night to play. (Yes, for those that are thinking... there is more than one hoop troop?) It is saddening that the students don't show up in large numbers. It's very aggrivating that the student organizations and admins don't advertise and make sure that their schedules don't conflict with the schedules of our major sports. The biggest disappointment to me is the fraternaties. I can't say that at any games, I've seen them show up in a noticeable sized group. If they are there, then good for them.. I just haven't seen them.

Puppy Sanbogdawg is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    The section to the left of the HT is several band students that are there to be fans on the other HP's night to play. (Yes, for those that are thinking... there is more than one hoop troop?)
    Most to all of that section is filled w/ HT members on there day off along with the red seats bellow them and part of the courtside seats in front of the HT. I can count the number of Mens and Womans b-ball games i've missed in the past three years on one hand, and so can most of the other HT members aswell.

I hope that you were just adding to my comment because that seems like almost the same thing that I said already!

+ Reply to Thread