+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats on what appears to be a solid class

Puppy ScourgeOf7seas has turned a few heads around hereScourgeOf7seas has turned a few heads around hereScourgeOf7seas has turned a few heads around hereScourgeOf7seas has turned a few heads around here

Thumbs Up Congrats on what appears to be a solid class

Did y'all address size and depth on both of your lines or what?!?!. EIGHT DL's!!! Two huge O-Linemen with some serious height. Wow. And judging from SuperPrep, y'all did really well as a whole. Not a bad RB, eh?

Nice job by your coaches. Y'all must be really excited. What a way to take advatage of the great season y'all had in '05. This salty dog Pirate expects y'all to continue to make noise in the coming years... maybe even in C-USA. Good Luck.

Arrrrgh!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Congrats on what appears to be a solid class

Thanks. What school do you represent. ECU?

Puppy ScourgeOf7seas has turned a few heads around hereScourgeOf7seas has turned a few heads around hereScourgeOf7seas has turned a few heads around hereScourgeOf7seas has turned a few heads around here

Aye, me matey. ScourgeOf7seas be an brethren of the East Carolina coast. Arrrgh!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the compliment. This year's recruiting class looks pretty salty.

Seems like I've seen your moniker over on the ECU Pirate board I visit on occasion. Since you're here, I'm curious. What's your take on CUSA and its membership over the next couple years.

Post Re: Congrats on what appears to be a solid class

The Big East will be expanding eventually. The suitors be ECU, UCF, Marshall, and Memphis. The only questions be??? how many will they expand by and when. I am guessing that movement will occur within 5 years time. I doubt that either Rice or Tulane will give up D-1 football anytime soon.

The next spot in line to C-USA be LA Tech's to lose. Me thinks that the Dawgs should have been in the first go around... but nobody asked ol Scourge.
    Last edited by ScourgeOf7seas; 02-02-2006 at 01:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread