+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check out the picture

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Check out the picture

Not the kind of article I want Tech associated with, but it is publicity.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...602020302/1004

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

Re: Check out the picture

I saw that this morning as well. It publicity though.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Hell. I'll buy one of those birdhouses. I think the one of those guys was on the fourth floor in Mitchell during my freshman year.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I wonder where they sell them?

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

At the federal Pen, and they cost 4 packs of cigs and a date with Monreaux Tiger

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

The Jaycees Chapter at Wade Correctional is one of the best in the country.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

It's a positive story so it's probably good publicity. Better than nothing. A while back I saw a rerun on MTV of Pimp My Ride and the host "Xibit" or whatever his name is was wearing a Louisiana Tech basketball jersey.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg

It's called spreading your brand.
    BUT, I don't think we'll be able to sell them season tickets.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    I wonder where they sell them?
    At Wade Correctional they have a day when they announce the public can come in and view items made by the prisoners which are for sale. It is unbelievable how much talent is incarcerated. What a waste.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog
    At the federal Pen, and they cost 4 packs of cigs and a date with Monreaux Tiger

DallasDog.....you're hurting me, man!!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

[quote=shreveportdawg]Not the kind of article I want Tech associated with, but it is publicity.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060202/LIVING/602020302/1004[/quote]

I really see nothing wrong with it. It is not like the article is pointing out that 25% of Tech graduates end up as "lifers" or anything. Maybe we are neglecting a whole demographic out there. But like Dawgpix said, probably not going to sell a whole lot of tickets to them. Wonder if they would donate to the Jumbotron???
    Last edited by hookdown; 02-02-2006 at 07:57 PM.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg

I really see nothing wrong with it. It is not like the article is pointing out that 25% of Tech graduates end up as "lifers" or anything. Maybe we are neglecting a whole demographic out there. But like Dawgpix said, probably not going to sell a whole lot of tickets to them. Wonder if they would donate to the Jumborton???
    I'm thinking we get about 100 of those guys to some to our games in their orange jumpsuites and changes and sit them behind the vistors. Can't hurt.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Yeah, just need the PA announcer to say "and a special welcome tonight to the Lifers from Wade Maximum Security Correctional Facility. Stand up guys for a warm Tech welcome!"

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

And monro tigger could bring them soda, because they would be chained to their seats!

Varsity Bulldog Appledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really nice Appledog's Avatar

The flip side is - maybe they are producing what sells.

+ Reply to Thread