+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Check out the picture

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Check out the picture

Sorry guys, can't make it anywhere today. Got a girl that's a bad worker and has called in sick 3 days in a row now.... damnit , I wish I had enough power to just fire her ass!

btw.... This means that I have to go in myself. What does a day off feel like?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Trip postponed due to work. She won't be available until Friday the 24th, so I get them then and start the deliveries shortly after that.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    Trip postponed due to work. She won't be available until Friday the 24th, so I get them then and start the deliveries shortly after that.
    Thanks for working on this for us DOC. Your the best!
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 03-11-2006 at 09:27 AM.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Yeah, Doc. The delay is no problem. I'd like to be able to give it to my mom in early April when she comes, but if not it won't really matter.

If something come up and you need it before then, I'm sure that you can call her (Debra) at 927-0441 and let her know that you're apart of my order. I just can't make it there (reasonably) on Mon-Thurs. She has a big meeting out of office on Friday, so that's why we set on the next friday. If you need it earlier, let me know or call Debra. She's a REALLY sweet lady. Thanks guys for the kind words. I'm not that great of a chief, but i'm a damn good #2! (wow.. did I really just say that I'm a good shit? )

Ok guys.. GREAT news.. I got the birdhouses at my house now. They look REALLY good. I have only looked through the plastic that they are wrapped in, but from the outside they look really, REALLY good. I will unwrap one and take some nice close ups and get them posted. These things are alot bigger than I thought they were going to be.

Those of you that ordered one from me, just let me know how you would like to recieve your lovely houses! I'll try to e-mail all those that ordered in the coming days and ask you how you want to handle the exchange.... unless you beat me to it.

To those that didn't get a chance to order yet, let me post those pics, and see if we can stir the pot a little bit. Deborah was awesome and looking forward to another order from us.

+ Reply to Thread