+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Good RPI News

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

More Good RPI News

Iowa just knocked off Purdue.

Varsity Bulldog nevester is an unknown

Re: More Good RPI News

That's great!!!! I was hoping that might happen.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc
    Iowa just knocked off Purdue.
    Was thrilled when I saw that score. Purdue is ranked 8th. That has to help.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Collegerpi had Purdue at a 12 rpi and Iowa at a 67. This should help that. It would help if Iowa could bring in their rpi to under 50. This win helped, but we need Iowa to keep winning.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

I'm glad that Iowa beat a top team to help our RPI, but do hate that it's against Kristy and Kelly, though, but better they lose to help us !!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by gonzajo71
    I'm glad that Iowa beat a top team to help our RPI, but do hate that it's against Kristy and Kelly, though, but better they lose to help us !!
    Sure wish we could get a home and home with Purdue again. Then we could pull for Kristy in all games, except against us.

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

I definitely agree. Would be great for the fans as well. Most people I know loved Kristy, and still do.

+ Reply to Thread