+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nevada

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Big Grin Nevada

:icon_wink I want to thank T and DocMarvin for introducing me the some of the guys in Blue. We had alot of success for the group when the commentator who was a Fresno grad mind you called the student body the Blue crew and the boys in BLUE, by their names. I've got some other stuff up my sleeve just wait till you see this.:icon_wink :icon_wink

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Nevada

LOU-ISI-ANA TECH DAWGS!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    LOU-ISI-ANA TECH DAWGS!
    Great job last night guys! Enjoyed seeing the red, white and blue locks on your head Matt. Those are a natural.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Great job last night guys! Enjoyed seeing the red, white and blue locks on your head Matt. Those are a natural.
    hehehe, thanks Ray! Did I see you sitting courtside behind the scorer's table??

When I bought those hats, they actually looked like they were the TECH blue... when they came in I was crying because they weren't the right blue.. but I still love them.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG
    :icon_wink I want to thank T and DocMarvin for introducing me the some of the guys in Blue. We had alot of success for the group when the commentator who was a Fresno grad mind you called the student body the Blue crew and the boys in BLUE, by their names. I've got some other stuff up my sleeve just wait till you see this.:icon_wink :icon_wink

Man it was great to meet you. I really appreciate everything your doing. I always love meeting people from bbb in real life!!

"T"

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I gotta go to Shreveport today, I hate I am gonna miss the game. Keep me updated and T call me and I will give you some helpfull hints for getting you name out if you know what I mean. Good Luck and get crazy.

David 318-286-6519:icon_wink

Puppy Sanbogdawg is an unknown

I think The Blue and The Hoop Troop should cordinate cheers, so they can cheer together, they weren't together at the game Thurs, it's hard to know who to cheer with when the two groups are cheering different.

Quote Originally Posted by LSUcks
    You blue guys SUCK! I've saw more excitement at my grandmother's funeral then you bring to a game! But hey if you need alittle attention just run across the floor naked. Just cause you paint yourselves blue does not make you representative's for the school. Some of you don't even paint yourselves....Sorry sacks! IM TAKING UP A COLLECTION ALSO......DESTROY THE BLUE FUND!
    You serious? I have to admit you could go down as the stupidest mf to post on here in a long while or you could be one of the best at tongue & cheek sarcasm that I know of. Besides Congrats to T you are now a TV star. Channel 3 in Shreveport is yopur face and a few others to advertise their sports at 9 show.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

You blue guys SUCK! I've saw more excitement at my grandmother's funeral then you bring to a game! But hey if you need alittle attention just run across the floor naked. Just cause you paint yourselves blue does not make you representative's for the school. Some of you don't even paint yourselves....Sorry sacks! IM TAKING UP A COLLECTION ALSO......DESTROY THE BLUE FUND!

Haha, Maybe you should get in touch with BLUE and Steltz and do the Anti-The Blue organization. :icon_wink Who knows, you might start your own cheers and everything!? I really am starting to enjoy people who make post's like this... I've gotten past the feeling of personal attacks and now I just laugh!!! Hey, we'll keep doing what we do and you keep making me laugh. Thanks bro!

"T"

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe, thanks Ray! Did I see you sitting courtside behind the scorer's table??

When I bought those hats, they actually looked like they were the TECH blue... when they came in I was crying because they weren't the right blue.. but I still love them.
    That was me. My oldest son Ray, Bob and Rob were also at the game. It was a long ride home after a loss on a Thursday night. You guys did a great job!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I really hope you are joking.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    That was me. My oldest son Ray, Bob and Rob were also at the game. It was a long ride home after a loss on a Thursday night. You guys did a great job!
    CRAP! I haven't gotten to talk to Bob and Rob in quite some time... kinda feel bad... now that you mention it. Don't let that loss stop you guys from coming back a few more times! We'd love to have ya!

CRAP! I haven't gotten to talk to Bob and Rob in quite some time... kinda feel bad... now that you mention it. Don't let that loss stop you guys from coming back a few more times! We'd love to have ya!
    Same here. We didn't recognize you in that blue get-up until the last few minutes. Of course by then it was about time to head back to Texas.

+ Reply to Thread