+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking at tomorrow

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking at tomorrow

Tomorrow's game with USU should be the easiest game of the year. Utah State is on an 11 game losing streak and is 0-7 in conference. We should be able to total dismantle them and get some good play time for our reserves. Tamika will be back, as well. I don't think USU can hang with us for more than a couple of minutes. In fact, this might be one of those games that starts out 22-0 right out of the gate. Saying that, this is a game that is important. We need to COMPLETELY DOMINATE them. I am a firm believer that a game like this is needed to give us a good killer instinct.

Fresno, our co-conference leader, will host Boise State at Fresno on Saturday afternoon. This will be their first game without Parrish, since they didn't play last night. I don't see much of a chance for Boise to win at Fresno, but with their top player out, you never know. Too bad it isn't a road game for Fresno.

We need for someone to beat Fresno before we get to the tournment, so there is no question who the champion is (I hate sharing) and who the #1 seed in the WAC tournament will be.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Looking at tomorrow

I wonder how many people show up for a USU women's game. I have a feeling that the Techsters will be playing in front of 300 or so people.

Varsity Bulldog nevester is an unknown

You are about right Champ! I was looking at USU's stats the other day and I think they averaged right around 350 or so at home.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Three hundred plus at the Nevada game. As much as they love their basketball, that was kind of shocking.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    Three hundred plus at the Nevada game. As much as they love their basketball, that was kind of shocking.
    They love COLLEGE BAKETBALL - not women's basketball - there is a difference....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    They love COLLEGE BAKETBALL - not women's basketball - there is a difference....
    Last time I looked, Women's basketball was COLLEGE basketball, as well. Of course, if you are talking about college "baketball", I am not sure I have ever seen that sport. Is there where all their fans are going?

Seriously, when one team is out of town, I would think that they would want to support the other one. Under 400 people is pitiful for any sport.

Fresno plays Boise at 3pm today without Parrish. It is on their home court, so I don't have much hope, but I will be yelling for Boise.

Well, Fresno apparently does not need Parrish to kill Boise at home. It is 19-3 right now. Fresno is going to wipe the floor with the Bronco's.

+ Reply to Thread