+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 True Freshman pitch dogs to first win

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: 2 True Freshman pitch dogs to first win

It was like one those Southwest commercials where the narrator asks "Do you ever want to get away?" after an embarrassing moment. Two+ years later I finally have Dwayne's written confession (or close enough to it) that he set me up that day.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    a certain twirler who happened to sitting in front of us (of whom we were unaware)....

It was priceless....
    Was it the journeyman twirler from Enid who was also known as, "Her Immensity?" She had crow's feet by the time she finally gave it up.

If so, I have to hear that story.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin

It was like one those Southwest commercials where the narrator asks "Do you ever want to get away?" after an embarrassing moment. Two+ years later I finally have Dwayne's written confession (or close enough to it) that he set me up that day.
    I just acted like NOTHING happened and continued on with the conversation -

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    Was it the journeyman twirler from Enid who was also known as, "Her Immensity?" She had crow's feet by the time she finally gave it up.

If so, I have to hear that story.
    One in the same -

Basically we were debating who had the longest career as a TECH athlete - Gerrod or Freddie King -

I basically chimed in that neither had the tenure that the twirler from Enid OK had and that she was working on her 3rd doctrate by the time her eligibility ran out - or something along that line of discussion -

I then made mention of the fact that I couldn't remember her name, only where she was from -

Poor Cliff remembered her name and that sat off the spark that caused her to chime in -

She then went into a diatribe out how she was a CHAMPS member and listed in the back of the program and you should be careful about who you talk about because you never know who is sitting around you -

All the time talking directly to poor Cliff, when the only thing Cliff had done was remember her name -

Now remember - we never made mention of her size, or poor dye job or twirling ability - just that she twirled for what seemed to be about a decade and a half - innocent by our standards -

Monty, Joey and I then continued our conversation like nothing ever happened - while Cliff got run over by a truck -

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

while Cliff got run over by a truck -
    Be careful, Dewayne. You don't know who might be reading this.

By the way. That story is very funny.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Speaking of long tenures in college athletics. A couple of years ago, The University of Arkansas had a white dude who could shoot 3's well, but I swere, he played for like 7 years or so it seemed. Does anyone remeber his name?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

pat bradley? he wasnt there more than 4 years.

they have a problem keeping guys for just 4 years. corliss and scotty played 3, joe johnson played just 2.

we will see if ronnie brewer comes out or not.

Hell -

Collis Temple played 7 at LSU...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

One in the same -

Basically we were debating who had the longest career as a TECH athlete - Gerrod or Freddie King -

I basically chimed in that neither had the tenure that the twirler from Enid OK had and that she was working on her 3rd doctrate by the time her eligibility ran out - or something along that line of discussion -

I then made mention of the fact that I couldn't remember her name, only where she was from -

Poor Cliff remembered her name and that sat off the spark that caused her to chime in -

She then went into a diatribe out how she was a CHAMPS member and listed in the back of the program and you should be careful about who you talk about because you never know who is sitting around you -

All the time talking directly to poor Cliff, when the only thing Cliff had done was remember her name -

Now remember - we never made mention of her size, or poor dye job or twirling ability - just that she twirled for what seemed to be about a decade and a half - innocent by our standards -

Monty, Joey and I then continued our conversation like nothing ever happened - while Cliff got run over by a truck -
    Now THAT is funny! Glad the comments were innocent, at least. Twix commercial at its best. :icon_wink

+ Reply to Thread