+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where was Terry

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Where was Terry

Terry said on the tonight show that he is going to have neck surgery and also lower back surgery. I can tell you as someone that has suffered with lower back problems for the last 17 years, there are times you want to relax and get away from every thing when you get a chance. I think Terry just wanted to stay home and relax since he did not have to work and I don't see a thing wrong with that. I hope and pray that his back surgery goes a lot better than mine. I just hope he keeps coming to the golf tournament/fundraiser every year. We need his support. How many schools can say they have an alum like Terry Bradshaw? Like the article says on my bulletin board in my office at eye level so that everyone notices it "There's only been 2 QB's to win 4 superbowls, one went to Notre Dame and the other went to La Tech". That was a quote by Terry on the Dave Letterman show.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Re: Where was Terry

I love Terry, too. But it did hurt his case for missing the game for family reasons, when less than 24 hours later he is taping an appearance for the Tonight Show. Even if his family time was spent in California, such a quick appearance really gave fodder to the pundits.

+ Reply to Thread