+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Note from Nancy Lieberman

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Note from Nancy Lieberman

I saw a post this morning that drew my attention in regard to former Lady Techster assistants in the Top 25. I emailed that info to Nancy Lierberman over at ESPN. Her repsonse:

thank you that is good stuff!* glad to see the lady
    techsters doing well...

nancy

Just thought you all would like to know -- and thanks for the tidbit which I passed along....

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Note from Nancy Lieberman

Quote Originally Posted by DawgGoneMad
    I saw a post this morning that drew my attention in regard to former Lady Techster assistants in the Top 25. I emailed that info to Nancy Lierberman over at ESPN. Her repsonse:

thank you that is good stuff!* glad to see the lady
    techsters doing well...

nancy

Just thought you all would like to know -- and thanks for the tidbit which I passed along....
    That is GREAT! I hope she does an article. Good job!:icon_wink

Varsity Bulldog gonzajo71 is an unknown

Re: Note from Nancy Lieberman

She's another media person, who has always had respect for Tech, and included us when talking about tradition powerhouses. Great article in the AP today about our return to their poll !! Starting to get recognition now, and all stems from Coach Long. Knew he could do it !! Keep up the good work, Chris and staff !! Way to go Techsters !! Keep it up !!

+ Reply to Thread