Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: On-Campus Conflicts with the Game Wednesday Night

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Re: On-Campus Conflicts with the Game Wednesday Night

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE
    And that studyin for finals excuse is BS!! I am too! Jford you have been on here for several hours and you still haven't had the courtesy to respond to Paul unless you are gonna post it in the Tech Talk that won't come out again until mid-March. Come on dude.
    Not trying to get up in you grill BLUE, but I said all of this... And I've talked to Paul and we've figured that situation out. He said an email now would be unneccissarry (David attempts to spell). Just wanted to clear that little tid bit up... continue the arguement gentlemen!

"T"
    Last edited by jford; 02-19-2006 at 01:05 AM.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

The next time the UB has a conflict with a TECH game, someone needs to attend and load it up with stink bombs.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor
    at tech -- between 10-12 percent

theprofessor
    There are approximately 11,000 students at Tech (for easier math). Ten to twelve percent would be 1100 to 1320 students. I'm finding it hard to believe student attendance is regularly that low. Our average attendance has to be above 16,000 or we'd lose our div I status. Only 8% of game attendance is students? That's hard to believe.

Where did you get 10 to 12 percent? Is that something that Tech has posted somewhere? Could you reference me to where that information came from?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor
    this just in -- jford takes the lead for dumbest post ever on bb&b.

theprofessor
    This just in... theprofessor gets nominated as biggest jackass and most arrogant poster on the board. Geez... have you always been this full of yourself?

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

I used to hate him too, but now I like him. He may be an arrogant jackass, but he is usually right

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362
    This just in... theprofessor gets nominated as biggest jackass and most arrogant poster on the board. Geez... have you always been this full of yourself?
    yes

geez, doc, you've always been on my good list. hope that doesn't change :icon_wink

theprofessor

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Guys let's all gather ourselves and realize how queer all the name calling sounds. I'm not a member of the blue and I'm not turning flips about them, but they are doing great things for TECH. They have taken the high road on these arguements with the exception of a few posts, and I thank them for that...cause I'm tired of the drama. I personally want the blue to continue what they're doing regardless of the past or anything else. So here's to my post being the last post on this thread.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawgs03
    Guys let's all gather ourselves and realize how queer all the name calling sounds. I'm not a member of the blue and I'm not turning flips about them, but they are doing great things for TECH. They have taken the high road on these arguements with the exception of a few posts, and I thank them for that...cause I'm tired of the drama. I personally want the blue to continue what they're doing regardless of the past or anything else. So here's to my post being the last post on this thread.
    DITTO! :icon_razz

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawgs03
    ditto.

2006 ESPN Mr. Bracket "T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice"T" is just really nice "T"'s Avatar

Amen!

"T"

Closed Thread