+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gonzaga's Brokeback Mountain

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Gonzaga's Brokeback Mountain

Someone remind me of your actions against Wimp Sanderson when he brought his UALR team to the TAC for several years. I know I tried to wear a jacket and imitate him. I think Wimp was just having some fun with the crowd by appearing to be "upset". He was quite a showman. I don't think we ever really got to him but I know that many attempts were made.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Gonzaga's Brokeback Mountain

One of the best groups were the 50 or so Nary students who would always show up and lite up Gerrod starting with pre-game warm-ups...

I dont think Gerrod scored 25 pts combined at the GoldDome in his 4 trips into that place -

They literally got under G's skin so bad he couldn't make a free throw - only place I've ever seen him have those type of problems - he usually feed off the heckling -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread