+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twin 125's TODAY

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Twin 125's TODAY

Next to the opening Thursday of March Madness one of my most favorite sporting days of the year -

Piss on the Winter Olympics -

GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES! -

Let the Racing Begin -

Rousch Rules! - unfortunately not at Daytona....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Twin 125's TODAY

No. The most exciting thing is that pitchers and catchers report today.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Next to the opening Thursday of March Madness one of my most favorite sporting days of the year -

Piss on the Winter Olympics -

GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES! -

Let the Racing Begin -

Rousch Rules! - unfortunately not at Daytona....
    Only had to wait a week and a half this year since football. I became a fan as Junior was going thru his Busch titles and my cousin was changing tires for Tony Stewart.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

:sleeping3

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

I am pumped up for the twins! Truex Jr. is going to win the 500 sunday!!!

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

I used to be a big nascar fan, well really a Bill Elliott fan, but since he has semi-retired I have pretty much lost all interest in stock cars. Now I find myself getting up way too early to watch F1 races on speed.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    Ditto

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

What are we talking about here? Midget Bowling?

Who the heck is Rousch?

Varsity Bulldog cgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timecgraves562 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    Ditto!! I just can't get excited about watching a bunch of rednecks drive 500 miles in an oval!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I promise if you go to a NASCAR event, you will be hooked.

And, the atmosphere at Taladega is Mardi Gras'esque. Lotsa fun and lotsa hot "redneck" women in #8 tank tops.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Hey boys, bear to the left and meet me back here!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Let's see - it outdraws everything else on the TUBE except the NFL and March Madness -

Enough said -

BTW - there is ONLY ONE Junior and that's Junior Johnson -

If Tom Wolfe gets NASCAR, anyone can get NASCAR -

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I admit that I've never actually tried to "get" nascar...the same is true of hockey. But lately, my post-football season boredom has me looking into things like this more and more. I don't get real excited about baseball season (except for my dogs of course), so I'd love to have something to tide me over until September (and we all know the NBA isn't an option). So, you nascar guys, tell me what to watch and look for and I'll give it a shot. I'll report back on how I did.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar

DFM,

I'll let you know that our little freight company that we started 7 years ago has just signed a partnership deal with none other than Roger Penske's TRP(financial arm of Penske Logistics) Group...

Long story short, they infused buttloads of cash and we have a new GREAT BIG BROTHER company to help explode our company....

Along with the "new company", I have been given access to the pits for any race there is... I have 8 pit passes for the INDY 500!!! Never been to a race in my life, but I'll try anything once!!!

If this all works out right, I could very easily belong to the church of NASCAR!!!!!!!!

How about score me some tickets to the Brickyard 400 ?

I will name my first son after you....

:icon_wink

+ Reply to Thread